General Grievous PF Custom Cape

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: General Grievous PF Custom Cape WIP

How is yours coming a long Jinxx?
How has your wife been Kibishii?

She seems to be doing better and most of the immediate issues seem to have disappeared; I am not going into too many details, but she is still considered "high risk/threatened miscarriage" and isn't allowed to do lifting, physical labor, or certain other activities. One "good" thing is that we get an ultrasound every other week.

She seems to be doing better and most of the immediate issues seem to have disappeared; I am not going into too many details, but she is still considered "high risk/threatened miscarriage" and isn't allowed to do lifting, physical labor, or certain other activities. One "good" thing is that we get an ultrasound every other week.

That is good! Please send my regards hope she gets much better!

Quite the business you've got going here Jason! Looks like beautiful work man!

Really sorry to hear about what your wife is going through though. I hope she is doing okay. Sounds like she's gone through a lot of hell recently.

Last edited:

Blame Quad! Seriously, best wishes and if you get stuck, PM me and I will ask my wife if she knows any fixes. I know that the binding/bias tape caused her most of the problems.

Yeah, applying the bias binding will require absolute patience.:doh
Thanks for the help, Kib.:)

How is yours coming a long Jinxx?

In production.:rotfl

I can't decide what fabric to use, colour wise. SSC went for grey but in the movie, it looked almost slate grey. You have no idea how many time I've seen ROTS this month!:monkey4

Hey, Kib. Did your wife sewed the bias binding on the outside?

Edit: Nevermind. She did.

DSC_0438.jpg

Last edited:

Hey, Kib. Did your wife sewed the bias binding on the outside?
She did "stitch in the ditch," whatever the heck that is.

Ok, I told my wife that I have had 5-6 people contact me in regards to the General Grievous cape and she said she will start making them again in two weeks when I go back on track.

Here is a list of people who have contacted me in the last three four months, in order. I will send out a PM to all of you and update this thread with more information when she gives it to me.

1. Darth Neil
  2. Something Sexy
  3. Project ZX
  4. Mookeylama
  5. Psyberiantiger

Hello everyone,

My wife is now taking orders for General Grievous 1/4th capes; this will probably be her last batch for a long time because she told me she is taking a break after our next baby is born in June. She had to increase the price about 15% to cover an increase in the cost of corduroy fabric at Jo-Ann and because the amount of labor involved in doing the bias tape binding is way more than she originally anticipated.

The price is $86 SHIPPED in the US or $96 SHIPPED International. Payment via paypal is the only accepted method.

It takes her about one week to make a cloak and she will only take payment for one cloak at a time. PLEASE do not say that you want a cloak and then back out. My wife buys all of the material at the same time so she can use a coupon and when you back out, it leaves us with about $25 worth of material that cannot be returned and she gets mad at me for that. :confused:

I will wait for a couple of days for you guys to get the PMs replied to and then will list the order in which she will make the cloaks so you guys can know when to expect payment.

This is the tentative list:
Darth Neil (WIP)
Something Sexy (confirmed)
Psyberiantiger (confirmed)

Last edited:

Darth Neil's is officially a WIP; SS and Tiger are up next. :monkey1

I just picked up my cape from the post office and it's a thing of true beauty!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Awesome--- Awesome--- Awesome addition to the PF...

I'll post pics later but those of you who have been lucky to get an order in will NOT be disappointed.

:duff

I just picked up my cape from the post office and it's a thing of true beauty!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Awesome--- Awesome--- Awesome addition to the PF...

I'll post pics later but those of you who have been lucky to get an order in will NOT be disappointed.

:duff

:rock:rock:rock

Can't wait for mine!

I thought I would repost this because I have had six people contact me in the last few days for prices and instead of retyping everything, I am just going to forward people a link to this.

Hello everyone,

My wife is now taking orders for General Grievous 1/4th capes; this may be her last batch for a long time because she told me she is taking a break after our next baby is born in June. She had to increase the price about 15% to cover an increase in the cost of corduroy fabric at Jo-Ann and because the amount of labor involved in doing the bias tape binding is way more than she originally anticipated.

The price is $86 SHIPPED in the US or $96 SHIPPED International. Payment via paypal is the only accepted method.

It takes her about one week to make a cloak and she will only take payment for one cloak at a time. PLEASE do not say that you want a cloak and then back out. My wife buys all of the material at the same time so she can use a coupon and when you back out, it leaves us with about $25 worth of material that cannot be returned and she gets mad at me for that. :confused:

1. Reefer-Shark WIP

Last edited:

Got my cape today & It is a thing of beauty. Your wife has talent! I'll be sure to post some pics when I get the chance. Takes Grievous to a new level. He was one of my favorite PFFs before the cape... now he went directly to the top of the list!

121.jpg
53.jpg
33.jpg
16.jpg
131.jpg

Here are a few quick pics I took of Grievous with his new cape. I work @ a wholesale fabric co. & was lucky enough to come across the red diamond pattern you see here. I found a few reference pics of the movie cape & it seems to be pretty screen accurate with the color & pattern for the most part. Either way you can't go wrong with this cape! Kibishi's wife did an amazing job! Highly recommend you get one for yourself if you are a reg edition Grievous PFF owner.

Last edited:
Back