General Grievous PF Custom Cape

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: General Grievous PF Custom Cape WIP

Not sure why you posted this in this thread but I think you are screwed, it says sold as is and all sales are final. You could try but I doubt he will give you anything. I say either try fixing it or selling it as a broken item.

Not sure why you posted this in this thread but I think you are screwed, it says sold as is and all sales are final. You could try but I doubt he will give you anything. I say either try fixing it or selling it as a broken item.

Damn! First it was Galactus now this!?....:banghead

Yeah, the auction says "as is" but you might contact him since it does say he is committed to customer satisfaction...but I think you might be better off trying to get a board member to repair it for you. You rock Jinxx and are my X buddy, but I am a bit confused why you put this in this thread. :confused: Just to clarify, I am not the one who sold her the broken Grievous.

Yeah, the auction says "as is" but you might contact him since it does say he is committed to customer satisfaction...but I think you might be better off trying to get a board member to repair it for you. You rock Jinxx and are my X buddy, but I am a bit confused why you put this in this thread. :confused: Just to clarify, I am not the one who sold her the broken Grievous.

I couldn't find the Grievous PF thread so I opted for yours!:D. Don't want to be accused of necroposting, you know. And anyway, I was going to make a cape for this one but I don't know about that now....:(:monkey2

Well, I sent the seller a message with pics of the damage...*crossing my fingers and legs*.........I'm avoiding e-bay from now on! A cesspool of scum and villainy, I tell ya!:banghead

:(

hope everything works out. My gen g pf is coming Tuesday from a board member here. Woot!

Nice! Was it the EX!?..Frankly, I don't like the fabric they used. When I received the EX, I was like "Wow! the fabric looks like shat!"...I ended up giving it to my other half. This broken one I'll keep to myself but it has to be fixed first. I'm making a cape like the one in the movie, bloody and all!:rock

Nice! Was it the EX!?..Frankly, I don't like the fabric they used. When I received the EX, I was like "Wow! the fabric looks like shat!"...I ended up giving it to my other half. This broken one I'll keep to myself but it has to be fixed first. I'm making a cape like the one in the movie, bloody and all!:rock

It is the regular. I am getting the custom cape from this thread which to me looks like it is much better quality then the ex one.

It is the regular. I am getting the custom cape from this thread which to me looks like it is much better quality then the ex one.

Kibishii's!?....way better than SS's IMO. The SS cape's not fluid enough and the colour's lighter. I don't like........at all. As for me, I'm going for the movie look, with the bloodstained, quilted cape and magnetic thingies on the lightsabre holsters. I have to figure out how to do the clasp, though.

Hello from Barcelona, Spain.

I put some pictures of my Grievous PF with the fantastic cape.:chew:chew
Thanks for all Kibishi, too at your woman.
DSC_0441.jpg

DSC_0440.jpg

DSC_0439.jpg

DSC_0438.jpg

DSC_0437.jpg

DSC_0442.jpg

Greetings

Amazing work. I want one for me!!! :bow

I will send a PM to you, Kibishi.

Hey Arangorn, glad you liked the cape! I will ask my wife if she is ready to start sewing again since I have now had four PMs requesting them.

The doctor put her on semi-bedrest a few weeks ago for pregnancy complications, so I don't know if she is ready for orders.

Hey Arangorn, glad you liked the cape! I will ask my wife if she is ready to start sewing again since I have now had four PMs requesting them.

The doctor put her on semi-bedrest a few weeks ago for pregnancy complications, so I don't know if she is ready for orders.

Most definitely health is first. I hope your wife gets better!

Greetings!

Hey, guys! I'm about to start on the cape(break from work!yay!) and
I was wondering if anyone of y'all knows the actual measurements of EX's cape. I know quad posted some pics of the cape but I guess he deleted them or something. Anwyway, any help would be nice. KTNXBYE!

Greetings!

Hey, guys! I'm about to start on the cape(break from work!yay!) and
I was wondering if anyone of y'all knows the actual measurements of EX's cape. I know quad posted some pics of the cape but I guess he deleted them or something. Anwyway, any help would be nice. KTNXBYE!

Let me check my old PMs, I might still have the measurements. :D

Those specs were confusing as hell....but I'll survive!
I'm starting on the toile this week!
Blame Quad! Seriously, best wishes and if you get stuck, PM me and I will ask my wife if she knows any fixes. I know that the binding/bias tape caused her most of the problems.

Back