General Grievous or Darth Maul PF???

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Not the best pictures...but hopefully it'll help you choose one.

picture.php

picture.php

Not a major fan of either; but Grievous makes for a better display.

Looking at the pics, I would go with Maul. I feel it's a much more impressive piece than the General.

@ Trebor, I see you put them in the open, how do you deal with the eventual dust build up? I keep my stuff in a detolf and the dust eventually get's in my figure's clothes and it's a real hassle to dust them, LOL!

the pf grievous exclusive is the best star wars PF made. period. whether you like the character or not is another matter, but no one else comes even close.

IMG_0556Small.jpg

IMG_1603Small.jpg

Not the best pictures...but hopefully it'll help you choose one.

picture.php

picture.php

Whats that under Grievous on the second pic? Side by side, I think they rank:

1) General Grievous w/ cape
2) Darth Maul
3) Reg. General Grievous

So I guess if I can't hunt down a Grievous with a cape, I'll be more than happy with Maul. Thanks for the pics, guys

the pf grievous exclusive is the best star wars PF made. period. whether you like the character or not is another matter, but no one else comes even close.

IMG_0556Small.jpg

IMG_1603Small.jpg

In the first pic what grievous is the second one down?

I think the Grievous PF is probably one of the BEST pieces done by SS. It's METICULOUSLY detailed and has BY FAR the BEST exclusive accessory to date, IMO. The cape just makes the figure. It gives it a TOTAL transformation..... I think the chest cavity with all the vital organs is just WAY too cool.

So even though Darth Maul is one of my favorite characters in the SW movies, the Grievous PF is an AMAZING piece :cool:

I think you should be able to find one on eBay right now ;)

Looks really cool with the UQS robes :rock

BTW, in my earlier post I mistakenly thought he was deciding between Vader and Grievous :duh But still, I'd say Grievous over Maul as well.

The Diamond Select: Ultimate Quarter Scale Darth Maul. Basically its a series of 1/4 scale action figure.

General Grievous if you can get the exclusive. If not I would go with Darth Maul, c'mon his lightsaber lights up :maul! If you still can't decide you obviously can't live without either, so pick up both :rock

Get the one thats harder to find now before its too late or you'll have to pay triple later.

Grievous Exclusive is the better of the 2. Amazing piece to display and one of my favorite.

Back