Gecco Dark Souls -- Hunter

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
are they in scale or they are really that big in game?

Sorry for the super late reply. I know the Gecco pieces are to scale with each other (all 1/6 scale), I can't tell if they are to scale with Artorias though. They seem pretty much to scale with him but Artorias might be a little bigger than what he should be.

Also, I got the Siegmeyer statue by Gecco and made a review, in case anyone is interested.

I gave those weapons a pass cuz I got bloodied ver. Guess I did the right thing though.

friend there's a new Kerberos product coming up from Max Factory 1/20 model figures. time to update your blog.

Received my Gecco dark souls knight. As expected, another high quality and beautiful statue...but overpriced. In the end, I really like this statue and I am very glad to finally have dark souls represented on my shelves.
dark souls.JPG

Also got my Oscar, and I also think it is overpriced at $300 PVC. But it looks damn good.

My complete review:

And some pictures:
a9e363a84286a310275f355767fb57ec.jpg

30dda4461f5fb52497e317d19a532a75.jpg

Gecco 1/6 scale Black Knight Sdcc 2019
7853427dd52640dea270470e8e22f2fd.jpg

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G930AZ using Tapatalk

Yeah looks awesome. Just wish it was an action figure! Still, congrats on the buy.

Just recieved my Black Knight and it's a very nice, very detailed statue. However, like all Gecco items, it is well overpriced. It's all plastic, unlike Cinder and the Onion Knight which are polystone, so it lacks that heft you'd expect from a expensive statue... The weapon set is a nice addition for preorder bonus, give the statue some good variety. I especially like the battle axe, reminds me how these were such a scary obstacle in the game. I'll probably keep buying them so long as I can afford them, but who knows how pricing will change with the new tariffs and whatnot?

Vogue-Classic-Game-Dark-Souls-DXF-Sculpt-Collection-Vol-3-Black-Knight-Banpresto-Figure-20cm-Sta.jpg

I prefer the banpresto versions. They look good, are smaller scale which makes them easier to display in large quantities and they are way more realistically priced. GECCO does a just good enough job but charges a huge premium. I've never seen one actually worth the asking price.

Back