Media Gears of War Limites Edition Signed

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Hatlerjr

Just a little freaky
Reaction score
Is this worth anything. Original Gears of War sealed and signed by Cliffy B, Dom, and Cole Train?

k1ylhk.jpg

2gtsx3s.jpg

Im sure any hardcore Gears fan would love to have it, as for a price, no idea. I sold a Mass Effect 3 steelcase signed by half the cast and dev team for around $250.

Are you buying or selling?

If you're buying, obviously it's worth whatever your connection is to that game and the voice actors/producer.

If you're selling, then it might be to the right crowd. Probably somewhere in sale section of CAG (cheapassgamers.com) someone will definitely find an interest in it.

Definitely not CAG. I've tried selling signed games there before, but everyone just wanted to low-ball the price. There were a few idiot teenagers there, PMing and harassing me on Ebay, too.

As to the OP: do you have any proof of authentication for the signatures?

From those pictures, it looks like you got the plastic hard case signed, and not the slipcover. That will affect how much your game will sell.

Interesting first post, by the way................

The game itself is signed. The voice of Dom actually tore the plastic a little while signing. It was given away by Epic at Comic Con.

Thanks for the info everyone. I don't think I would sell, just wanted to share.

Back