Gears of War in 1/6 scale...

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

REYALS

Freakalicious
Reaction score
I know NECA has the license but is there any possible way for Gears of War in 1/6 scale?

It would be really sweet to have a Queen Myrrah and a General RAAM figure in all their cog killing glory at this size. Tons of accessories too. :hi5:

I know NECA has the license but is there any possible way for Gears of War in 1/6 scale?

It would be really sweet to have a Queen Myrrah and a General RAAM figure in all their cog killing glory at this size. Tons of accessories too. :hi5:

Did you know that neca made marcus in 1:6, two versions one with voice and one with light up feature.

Did you know that neca made marcus in 1:6, two versions one with voice and one with light up feature.

But imagine if Hot Toys got the license. No cheap electronics, better lights, and the detail would be insane. I'd spring for a Marcus, Raam, and Locust Drone without hesitation. Hell, anything with the Theron armor.

I'll be honest... I don't think HT will ever touch another video game line.

We're still unsure of how those MGS figures are doing in terms of pre-orders/future sales, but from what I understand... their RE and Assassin's Creed sales were low for them. Sucks since I'm a huge Assassin's Creed fan.

Not really two threads. The Product Requests section ties in with the Ask SS section. It shows twice on the home page. I had to learn that too.

Back to topic, so ummmmm why only 1/6? :dunno

I was wondering myself why it posted in two threads also?:dunno

Well... they had the Bronze and what not statues a while back. I believe for the first game (maybe second...can't recall). Wouldn't mind seeing more of those too.

Yes, I was aware of the NECA released ones, but they were just huge chunks of plastic with a little bit of... eh...! In fact I have both of them.

1/4...would be insane!

I need to learn the function of multi quote...ugh.:lol

But imagine if Hot Toys got the license. No cheap electronics, better lights, and the detail would be insane. I'd spring for a Marcus, Raam, and Locust Drone without hesitation. Hell, anything with the Theron armor.

Totally Blade, just think of a Theron With all that armor and about 3-4 interchangeable heads, Lancer, Torque Bow, Hammerburst, Grenades, the list goes on and on.

I think they would sell out faster than one would be able to comprehend.

I'll be honest... I don't think HT will ever touch another video game line.

We're still unsure of how those MGS figures are doing in terms of pre-orders/future sales, but from what I understand... their RE and Assassin's Creed sales were low for them. Sucks since I'm a huge Assassin's Creed fan.

they're working on a gears movie. that might give the license a push

Yes hot toys would do it way better, but for way more. The neca 12" figure was $30 bucks and has captured the look of marcus very well, however the articulation is total s#@%. I liked the game and I am content with the neca figure, others may like the game enought to pay 250+ for a figure from it but not me:monkey1

Don't get me wrong, I have many hot toys and love them, but do not want everything made by them.

they're working on a gears movie. that might give the license a push

Is this factual? I remember whe the first game came out they were a "proposing" a film adaptation, but I haven't heard much about it.

Looking at my CE Marcus Fenix plastic "statue" I got with the 3rd game and comparing it with my Snake Predator I noticed that if he were standing he would be in 1/6 scale (or really close).

Last edited:
Back