Gears of War 1:1 Weaponry & armor licence

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Lancer Prototype

realgearsofwarweaponrycya6.jpg

:drool:rock:drool:rock:drool:rock

Looks great. But i want the shotgun.

https://uk.comics.ign.com/articles/877/877756p1.html

Highlights:

The company will be working with sculptor Sid Garrand of Nightmare Armor Studios to design each piece.

TriForce plans on taking preorders beginning July 8, 2008 at projecttriforce.com.

Fans can see the prototypes in person by heading to Wizard World Philadelphia (which runs from May 30 to June 1, 2008 - that's this weekend!). TriForce will be hosting a panel and Q&A with Garrand during the three-day show.

yeah cause it would be specially made for you, now these are gonna be made in more quantities, the price can be lowered
I'm just saying that anyone that really wanted these and had the cash could get them. Now thankfully they will be readily available to us for far less.

Nightmare Armor was the company and their stuff was WAAAAAAAY overpriced. I'd imagine these are being aimed at collectors, not just the filthy rich.
True... but i'm just saying this isn't anything new.
they were never publicly on sale...they have now won the licence for public sale
they were, you just had to contact them for a private commission. just like some of us do for custom 1/6 or 1:1 projects.

How is it made? Is it sculpted? Is it a cool replica like the Sideshow Samaritan with moving parts?

I dont see the price as to much it its well made. If its just a big chunk of poly its wayor something like that it way overpriced but if its made from metal parts and stuff like then I don't see it as too high. I wouldn't buy it but considering they sell lightsabers for half that if its along the lines of those I don't see it as that bad of a deal

Back