Gear of war Premium formats

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Zerox_dogma

Super Freak
Reaction score
I ask, Why sideshow don't have the license of gears of war. We need marcus fenix premium format. We demand it :)

What you think guys.

8y6ymy9y.jpg

e7utu6yd.jpg
qu3y5e9a.jpg

absolutly. I love the game. I wish neca did not produce these at all the figures are so fragile and very few articulation points and some what sloppy detail.

well more of an accurate edition. like the 1/4 scale preds are hot toys quality. so if it were neca making them I might buy it.

Only way I'd buy a PF is if it had functioning lights similar to the 1/4ish Marcus Fenix NECA did way back and if it was Marcus from GoW3, the undershirt, pants and bandana would need to be fabric and not just a fully sculpted piece
absolutly. I love the game. I wish neca did not produce these at all the figures are so fragile and very few articulation points and some what sloppy detail.

Are you talking about the earlier figures NECA produced from the first 2 games? B/c my NECA GoW3 figures have at least 30 points of articulation and have yet to break :dunno

ya like the old ones. where they are more amored. the new GoW 3 ones are somewhat nice however.

I would be tempted, assuming the pose was good and it had the necessary light up features (admittedly, for pictures only).

But it would be a bummer if it were only Marcus Fenix.
If I knew there would also be Dom, Baird, and Cole, I would preorder Day 1.

I bet they do... they just can't bloody well please everyone. Their facebook is full of people whinning to have their loved franchise.

Neca have the license of gears of war, why sideshow you dont!!!!

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Please Sideshow! You have a lot of fans of this franchise!

Gears of War is masterpiece! A fun game! And the game federated a large community of fan on the xbox live!

Your collectors are ready for collecting collectibles on Gears of War!

Marcus Phenix, Damon Baird, Augustus Cole and Dom in Premium Format Figure please!!

Come on Sideshow! :pray::pray:

1/4 Raam , Marcus , Dom , Cole and Baird would be fantastic , they'd have to go all out though. The whole squad looking aggressive in different poses with light up armor of course. Bullets and Rubble on each base.

Raam could have a switch out arm for a pointing pose or his dagger.

I really hope sideshow pick this license up , I'm sure it would be a big seller.

Back