Gary Glitter is a scumbag

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Yeah, but George never molested children.

Yes, I am so very sorry, Gary Glitter is from the UK and we do have a few like him in Great Britain, certainly when he got arrested for this it was'nt our finest hour!

Yes, I am so very sorry, Gary Glitter is from the UK and we do have a few like him in Great Britain, certainly when he got arrested for this it was'nt our finest hour!

Unfortunately, there are people like this all over the world. The US has more than its share (just watch To Catch a Predator). Glitter just happens to be semi-famous, so there's more press about him.

We plugged one of my coworkers zip codes in the Find-a-sex-offender web search we have here in Utah and she had 18 (EIGHTEEN!!!!) on her block. :horror

Yup. Needless to say, when we looked for a house it was nowhere near her zip code.

Their is no 'cure' for these 'people', and no amount of 'supervision' or 'therapy' from the authorities is worth a child being hurt. Change the law in the UK and while your doing it remember that bullets are quite cheap, certainly cheaper than electricity these days........

I don't believe in capital punishment, but I believe life should mean life in the UK

Quite, but it dosen't does it. And the prison system these days is little more than a 'Holiday camp', with a 'naive' focus on rehabillitation and not punishment.
Perhaps some criminals can be helped in this way, but NOT these creatures. And while 'monsters' prowl our streets, society owes it to itself to demonstrate that 'certain acts' are completely intolerable. If their crimes are proven without a shadow of doubt, then 'remove' these people from society. Try to think of it as 'natural selection'.(The same goes for Murder and Rape).
This 'behavior', from these individuals, creates a situation where past victims can go on to commit acts themselves, (admittedly not in all cases). I know from experience of helping people with these issues that that, and only that would give them peace and closure. Victims, despite these predators being locked up, continue to fear them and can face a life of torture.
I have also in my time helped people who have commited these acts, some of them warm, witty and likeable people and heard them beg to be stopped, a lot of the time in just the way I suggest, as they know they cannot change and they abhore the way they are and cannot live with that knowledge and what they have done.
Unlike Murder and Rape, this crime has the potential to breed and grow in society, the only realistic way of stopping it is how I suggest. As it is the only way that could deter people before commiting an act, prevent a re-occurence and bring peace to the victim and the criminal.
If this penalty has the power to do that, then it justifies its use.

Last edited:
If they deport him, they’re not just destroying his career, they’re condemning the man to a lifetime diet of blood sausage, bangers and mash.

If they deport him, they’re not just destroying his career, they’re condemning the man to a lifetime diet of blood sausage, bangers and mash.

Yes Indeed, and don't forget 'Fish and Chips'. Perhaps he should stay in the far East and live on 'Boiled dog'. Or the USA could accomodate him, after all, American is 'World Renowned' for its cuisine.
It would certainly deal with him in a more appropriate manner, and if all else failed he would die of Heart Disease.

79fa6344d4ri4.jpg

Back