garou_terry knockin' on everyone's door...

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

garou_terry

Super Freak
Reaction score
hey guys! glad to have finally registered. Garou_Terry here from Manila.

nick was just a concoction from the Dreamcast game Garou: Mark of The Wolves. and Terry Bogard is my favorite character in the video game realm..

i've been collecting predominantly Batman for the past 4 years but have slowed down considerably since there's not much "good" Batman memorabilia coming up (aside from the consistent Black and White series).

As of now, i'm sprucing up on my Sideshow (i only have one! PF Captain America), my Bowens, and some other DCD stats (only the good ones though!)...

so hope to have a chat with you guys about everything here. Cheers!

lone_wolf! r u a terry bogard fan too??? musta pare?

-jay-, the entity, happy boy, darth snoopy, elendil, sword, darth waller, mr. thrifty, THANKS a lot guys! and hope to get a lot of advice from you guys regarding how you store your collections (aside from Detolf :) )

Welcome.
welcome-1.gif

hey again, thanks guys. i still can't believe i'm like a thousand posts to maybe achieving some "seniority" here on the forums. haha. you guys are legends.

zoid, love the sig! i'm sure you hear that all the time.

hey fuzzy, u ain't new. just look at ur total post count. haha. or do u mean new to collectin'? where in Aus do u live man? i sometimes visit the place, be it brisbane, sydney, perth.. :)

Back