Gangster? Public Enemies?

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

SpaceCrawler

Super Freak
Reaction score
Many months ago I could have worn I saw mention in a Cotswold Collectables print catalog of a "Hero Gangster" or "hero bank robber" figure that looked like the Johnny Depp "Dillinger" character from the movie "Public Enemies". I have looked around online and searched this forum but can't find any mention of this figure or a gangster type figure (except a guy who made a headsculpt of Depp from the film).

Did anyone actually make this figure, or was it just a outfit set or did I imagine it?! :) Maybe it was planned but never released? Anyone remember any mention of this at any point?

Sean

There's a few of them on EBay, try looking under "Heroic Bank Robber", you should see some results.

it's a full set. you can find them on ebay and a few of the retailers. i have to warn you it's pretty awful though. someone reviewed it on the osw forum and it looks really bad. you can probably do a search and see for yourself

Back