Gandalf the White PF - shipping notice!!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
i love this piece but had to cancel because I make myself stick with LOTR 1/6 only....would love to have all of the 1/4 LOTR stuff they've put out so far. *sigh*

I've got all of the 1/6 LOTR and I'm committed to this line. I pre-ordered the Gandalf (although I too would have preferred the greyish variety) with that nagging doubt due to his foot placement--silly I know.

:gandalf_w ...

Financial questions are the ones for the day.

Committed to 1/6 LOTR, 1/6 & PF for SW (and maybe even the dios--whew)... With Shaun of the Dead 1/6 and Indy on the horizon I think something's gotta give.

Bye bye Gandalf.:monkey2

Edit: Gandalf has been cancelled. Someone on the Wait List for the Exclusive just got lucky.

Last edited by a moderator:
You gotta do what you gotta do Neil, and I don't blame ya. You can't buy everything. I had to make some cutbacks myself (again).

There's alot of awesome stuff to choose from, its very easy to get out of hand. Like I have before....

I am keeping my GTW p.f. , as the LotR p.f. line is the one line I want to keep up on the most.

I am also gonna do a mixed collection of P.F. pieces (I ordered Anakin Ex.). Other then that I have decided to drop pretty much the other lines that are out.

Of course, I will be keeping my Sideshow Weta poly-collection intact. Plus, there is alot of pieces I still want to pick up....

:)

I thought this piece looked good but could have been imporved upon.

After all that Christmas shopping, this wasn't meant to be. I cancelled mine recently and don't regret it now that it is definitely shipping soon. No money for this at the moment...

I cut back on x-mas this year though I didn't suffer just people around me so I knew I could get this and have the funds.:D:eek:

Same here. It just didn't wow me, not the way the new Aragorn PF does. Maybe if it had been the Grey I might have been more tempted to keep it. Probably a lot more, I would guess. :)

I agree.

The Aragorn PF likeness looks superb........and if you're into likeness, like Ol' Took is, well then you're no doubt beside yourself!!

I wish SS had released Gandalf, the Grey to co-incide with this Fellowship Aragorn.

Maybe next, we'll get a slain Boromir!:D

I would like to see a Gandalf the Grey. The White version had a more detailed costume that works well for the PF, but in the end it's the Grey version that is the most iconic and best represents the character to me. When I think of Gandalf, I think of the grey version.

(And with the grey version coming up in The Hobbit, I wouldn't rule out a PF in the future as the character will remain popular and marketable.)

I regrettably canceled mine as well. I'm still on the fence though. I think if I could get a good deal on one, I might pick it up in the aftermarket. I think I liked it more because of the character it represents than the appearance of the statue itself.

Canceled it.

Had to say "NO" to GTW sorry. I got to get another Lurtz Ex. to go with the Aragorn Ex.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------

Fool...A Boromir PF period...would be awesome!

But a slain Boromir PF would be Bad Ass.

I'd perfer a PF of a bloody Boromir getting shot up with Lurtz's arrows.

Or him in his casket...I mean canoe!

A lying down PF? WoW :idea

fun fact: Boromir and Theoden King were my characters in the LOTR trilogy.

Got my notice in and I look forward to getting it, although I have officially ran out of room.

I already have PF Lurtz Ex and Frodo PF, so I might as well continue the line with Aragorn coming soon after.

Despite wanting this piece looking at my tab already for 2008, I've got Stealth IM, Thing, Aragorn, Anakin and Creature ordered.....knowing I won't be able to swing everything this got the cut.....I'd rather have Aragorn over this and I'm hoping to be able to go back to the secondary market eventually and get even the standard one.....liked GTG better anyways. Good luck to those on the WL and anyways.....I'd be pissed at myself if I got this and couldn't afford the looming Indy PF....:D

I myself have to cancel this cool piece. Money is at a premium right with $1000-2000 worth of stuff coming from Master Replicas to me. Not to mention Steath Iron Man, and few other statues from Sideshow...

I just dont have it. Good luck to those on the wait list.

Back