Gandalf the Grey Ex SOLD OUT Bust Edition size

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
The second staff is made of wood only, there is no crystal so there is nothing to light up.

That's weird :confused: on the picture it looks like a crystal but i could be wrong

92191_press05-001.jpg

This is actually quite a bit smaller than I thought it would be after seeing real pics of it. I still think it looks great though!:D

Hey, if SS really wanted to wow us, they could've made the Moria staff exclusive come with its own battery pack for that light-up feature. Goodness knows Toybiz did that a lot with their LOTR figs.

So its just 500 for the regular edition on this one, well mines a keeper for sure I think if and when (well more when it seems!!) The Hobbit is made this bust will be a cool collectible to have being Gandalf the Grey! :D

Not sure how you can cancel a Gandalf the Grey exclusive. Beautiful piece.

I have one on order, and it is very nice, though I wish [I know I'm dreaming] SS would adjust the hat a bit. But if I could only afford one, I'd drop Gandalf in a heartbeat! :D

you know, i never knew gandalf had two staffs in the movie untill this bust came out. guess i never paid attention. i knew that he can store his pipe in one of the staffs. the first one i think. i hope when gandalf sees 1/6 scale form sideshow will allow his pipe to fit in his staff. then again i hope they include both staffs like this bust and have one of them light up. but that is probably wishfull thinking.

I'll make my mind up for sure when I have this in hand but I think this is the best representation of GTG so far by anyone, looks like a great sculpt and a great pose.

Difficult decisions call for drastic measures :). Too many good pieces coming out and there's only so much $$$ to go around.

Yeah that is a tough decision. I have both the SS/W and GG Gandalf busts but this one looks the proper bees knees.

Anyone know when this is arriving, I see 4th quarter on SS Site? Is it October, or near end of year?

I already cancelled mine.. decided that I'm gonna stick to the Dioramas and completing the SSW line.

Back