Gandalf The Bronze

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Beren

Super Freak
Reaction score
I was wondering, does anyone on this forum own a bronze Gandalf?? I would love to see other pictures than the ones taken by Sideshow! I've only ever seen it listed on eBay twice.

We've got a list going here for edition numbers of members but I don't think I saw a GTB there.

Beren

Beren said:
I was wondering, does anyone on this forum own a bronze Gandalf?? I would love to see other pictures than the ones taken by Sideshow!

Here's another 'non-Sideshow' photo for ya, from way back in 02 or 03?

Gandalf Bronze

I do
Here's the link to my pics
https://photobucket.com/ Enjoy C

Last edited:
Wow, Captain Cosmo! Thanks for sharing the pics. Talk about a rare piece...

That's one lucky dog, getting to share counter space with such an awesome statue. It's a privilege to get to see pictures of that particular item, as most of us will never see it in person.

PS: Please put that Cave Troll on a larger shelf! It looks like it's going to fall off, hanging over the side like that!!

DSC00067.jpg

darth dyp**** said:
How much(sideshow) did they want for that statue???
if you look at the pic on gabberjawa post lokk over Gandolfs sholder ,$ 4995 plus S&H

When I originally posted the pics I said I'd post pics of the crate it came in if anyone's interested but haven't gotten around to taking that pic yet. It could be described as a wooden crate approximately 28"x28"x40". It's similar to what a motorcycle engine is shipped in.

I also want to post some more pics with Sauron in comparison and all the stuff in a proper display case. (Still haven't finalized the design).

I'll try to get some more up soon.

CptCosmo said:
When I originally posted the pics I said I'd post pics of the crate it came in if anyone's interested but haven't gotten around to taking that pic yet. It could be described as a wooden crate approximately 28"x28"x40". It's similar to what a motorcycle engine is shipped in.

I also want to post some more pics with Sauron in comparison and all the stuff in a proper display case. (Still haven't finalized the design).

I'll try to get some more up soon.

Great! I can't wait to see more photos!

Great pics, CptCosmo!

Thanks for sharing those, though the Treebeard and Cave Troll overhanging on the shelf can make one especially nervous... :horror

Back