Gamorrean Executioner Mythos Statue

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
So far, I got my usual hernia pulling the interior art box out of the brown shipper.

you didn't know about the trick to open the top of the shipper, then turn it upside down on the floor and take the shipper off the interior box, instead of taking the interior box out of the shipper?

Yeah the axe going first threw me off as well.

COunt me in on that list too! I had to take it apart to get the axe in place! LOL!

And dont even get me started on putting the pieces together of the Obi Wan back pack.... I had to take off and put on the assessories more times than I want to remember! :cuckoo: :slap

Shot of my pigs before packing up Mythos to return.....

97d83fcc-eb31-42c7-9f93-b40c78de5a96_zpsd418b06b.jpg

Thanks everyone glad you like the pic :) just hope SS can get me a replacement with no damage so I can have this set up permanently

Love my pig table :)

I wish SSC would freaking get back to me on replacement, it's been 2 weeks!

I've heard more and more of this. They sure aren't doing themselves any favors by taking their sweet time in replying to these issues. They need to get their act together.

I finally got a reply today, after sending a follow up email to SS. It said I will be getting a return shipping label emailed to me. Why not just send me the shipping label and what is the hold up on getting it? :dunno Still hasn't come.

I'm also waiting for news on mine. Mine came without the COA. Although I had damage on the skull I just want the COA. I'm sure if I tried to get the skull replaced they would just offer credit. SS is getting tough on replacements these days. Sucks. They charge so much and the QC is horrible. Almost impossible to get something mint these days.

Back