Gamorrean Executioner Mythos Statue

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Received mine today as well! This is awesome and I'm very impressed by the detail and size. As amazing as it is its still 2nd to the life size bust :)

Got mine today and it sucks! First Mythos statue and last Mythos statue for me. Do the Chinese even wait for the paint to dry before they package these things. What a ****ing joke! Issues with mine are.
1. Skull that has bottom jaw broken off with three chipped teeth.
2. Alternate head that does not fit flush with body. (large gap)
3. Two chips on front of base. (very visible in front)
4. Tooth necklace that is the same color as his chest.
5. Rubber feet that are so misshapen that the base wobbles.
6. Stinks of paint and still tacky to the touch.
I'll post pictures later, since I have to take them for SS anyway.:thud:
I'm having fun now!:banghead

Got mine today and it sucks! First Mythos statue and last Mythos statue for me. Do the Chinese even wait for the paint to dry before they package these things. What a ****ing joke! Issues with mine are.

Sounds like this one is having numerous paint issues. :slap

Received mine today as well! This is awesome and I'm very impressed by the detail and size. As amazing as it is its still 2nd to the life size bust :)

Congrats Rage :) I can't see any other Gamorrean piece topping the 1:1 bust but I sure am looking forward to displaying these two pieces together :)

Do you have the Attakus 1:5 pig too???

That's terrible news mate..... I am expecting mine to arrive to Friday and will be more than dissatisfied if it comes with any of the issues you got lumped with

Would be keen to see the photos for reference.....

My biggest issue is the alternate head not seating properly.

Picture009-5_zps2e00968d.jpg

Picture008-6_zpse005040d.jpg

Picture007-8_zpsa1ed7112.jpg

Was not happy to find this.

Picture003-10_zpsbfc6ea79.jpg

Picture004-9_zpsb66a1c94.jpg

Picture005-8_zps93faf131.jpg

These chips on the front of the base aren't pretty either.

Picture001-10_zps7943e0f8.jpg

Picture002-10_zpsa7924266.jpg

Shouldn't the tooth on the necklace be a different color than the skin.

Picture010-5_zpseeebf9b0.jpg

and the paint on the nose of both heads is tacky to the touch.

Send it back and get a replacement.

I don't know what on this earth happened to your Gammorrean, but it is all jacked up.

Happens, the next one you get shouldn't be anything like that. It is a very simple, but protective packaging. I don't know what the hell happened to yours.:horror

Looks like someone mistook your box for a football......

Hope it gets resolved quickly!!!!

Yes, my tooth on his chest is the same color as his chest. But no other issues. Sorry about your new headache. It sucks.

That must have been the last one made on Friday afternoon and they all wanted to go home quick.

Congrats Rage :) I can't see any other Gamorrean piece topping the 1:1 bust but I sure am looking forward to displaying these two pieces together :)

Do you have the Attakus 1:5 pig too???

Yes, I have the Attakus as well and that too is another great piece but doesn't compare to the sideshow statues :)

Received my Lomrokk yesterday. I'm really pleased with it. No perceivable defects or broken parts. But if I had any one complaint it would be that the body doesn't seat low enough in the base giving it a slight 'floating foot" effect with that left leg. It is barely noticeable to only those looking for it. Here is my image gallery that I shot last night.

Just opened mine up. Impressive piece. This is an awesome line so far. My Gamorrean Guard is mint, however the Skull has some paint issues, but thats fine. My problem is there's no certificate of authenticity.

Well I didn't have to wait til Friday for my gamorrean to arrive, turned up today just after lunch but much to my disappointment it will have to be returned :(

The 1st thing I noticed after opening the brown shipper was the front left corner of the box was crushed. Once I opened this box there was a strong paint smell.

I removed the base and it has 3 chips on it

The closed mouth head has a chip/white mark on the lower left cheek and the nose was tacky to touch

The open mouth head has black marks on the right cheek and nose/mouth was also tacky to the touch

There is also a chip on the shoe of the left foot.

Now I have to go through the hassle of taking photos, contacting SS and seeing what they will do about this.....

I have not had to return anything before can some of the more experienced collectors give me a heads up on how something like this usually goes?

I have not had to return anything before can some of the more experienced collectors give me a heads up on how something like this usually goes?

Just take some photos of the damaged area(s) and submit a claim through SS website. There are some text boxes where you can further detail the damage.

Inform them that you want a replacement (if that's what you want) and they will contact you in several business days and get the ball rolling.

As much as it sucks to have to send something back, SS does have good customer service. I know some here have had mixed experiences, but they haven't let me down yet.

Well I didn't have to wait til Friday for my gamorrean to arrive, turned up today just after lunch but much to my disappointment it will have to be returned :(

The 1st thing I noticed after opening the brown shipper was the front left corner of the box was crushed. Once I opened this box there was a strong paint smell.

I removed the base and it has 3 chips on it

The closed mouth head has a chip/white mark on the lower left cheek and the nose was tacky to touch

The open mouth head has black marks on the right cheek and nose/mouth was also tacky to the touch

There is also a chip on the shoe of the left foot.

Now I have to go through the hassle of taking photos, contacting SS and seeing what they will do about this.....

Sounds like we have had a similar experience / frustration with this piece. I still like it a lot and I am happy for all those who got a good one, but I’m trying to get a full refund from SS. I don’t want to chance it again or roll the dice so to speak. I sent my pictures to SS yesterday. I’ll let you know the response when I get it. Sorry to hear about your statue, I know it sucks!

Back