Gamorrean Executioner Mythos Statue

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Imho he has the chance to be one of the best for sculpt and quality, and paint app too. Usually SS doesn't screw up with alien bodies and faces, like they do sometimes with human models. We'll see, I really like the overall result, his presence is perfect as a secondary character beyond Vader. Like him more than Obi Wan and Maul, even tho I would have liked him more if they gave him a more aggressive sculpt, like they did with Maul.

I really like this gammy. Just can't decide if I'm all in for OT characters in the mythos line or if I just want the big names. Decisions, decisions. :dunno

Sigh, really tempted to get this statue, I especially love the snarling head. But I just hate that its 1/5th scale! Almost all my statues are 1/4 scale, so I'm guessing I'm gonna have to pass on this. Hopefully one day we'll get a premium format version of this statue.

I’m glad I don’t give a flying fudge about scale. If something is cool and I like it I’ll get it. I have all sizes and lines and licenses and they all look great together. I have Blackbeard next to Red Skull and Grey Hulk (1/5) and Skaar (1/4) right next to Jabba and his throne (1/6) and I don’t mind it one bit. I just don’t get why people get so caught up with the scale. I've never seen a museum where all the paintings or sculptures were the same size.

Last edited:
I’m glad I don’t five a flying fudge about scale. If something is cool and I like it I’ll get it. I have all sizes and lines and licenses and they all look great together. I have Blackbeard next to Red Skull and Grey Hulk (1/5) and Skaar (1/4) right next to Jabba and his throne (1/6) and I don’t mind it one bit. I just don’t get why people get so caught up with the scale. I've never seen a museum where all the paintings or sculptures were the same size.

Are you speaking English? You lost me on this quote here.:lol

I'm a completionist and need this piece. Along with the fact that it looks great, a limited production of 700 means I may not have a chance down the line.

I’m glad I don’t give a flying fudge about scale. If something is cool and I like it I’ll get it. I have all sizes and lines and licenses and they all look great together. I have Blackbeard next to Red Skull and Grey Hulk (1/5) and Skaar (1/4) right next to Jabba and his throne (1/6) and I don’t mind it one bit. I just don’t get why people get so caught up with the scale. I've never seen a museum where all the paintings or sculptures were the same size.

What's there not to get? Its called a personal preference. haha

Personally I like bigger statues, so I'll try my best to stick to 1/4th scale but I do have some 1/5th scale stuff too. But those are one off pieces where I don't intend to get anything else from that line.

I think this might just be the best looking statue in the line so far.

I completely agree. I don't collect by scales but by whichever character I'm more interested in or whatever statue looks better. It's a bit shocking to me to see people express their great desire to own a specific statue, then pass on it because "I don't collect this scale". :monkey4

Nothing against those who prefer to collect only one scale though.

I completely agree. I don't collect by scales but by whichever character I'm more interested in or whatever statue looks better. It's a bit shocking to me to see people express their great desire to own a specific statue, then pass on it because "I don't collect this scale". :monkey4

I only recently got off the "certain scale only" thing. After looking at my display and other's displays I think it is visually interesting to have different scale pieces. I am now collecting 100% by what looks good to me regardless of scale, line, movie, comic...strictly by what catches my eye.

That said I like this piece...probably won't be buying it though.

It took me

hmm I think for me its also a case of tight finances. On the off chance Sideshow (or someother company) does produce a 1/4th scale statue version, especially in premium format. I don't wanna be stuck with THE 1/5th scale. That said, while I still have a huge preference for mixed media, if I had more expendable income I'd probably be all over this.

Back