Premium Format Gamora (Marvel Now!)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Got another notice tonight.. yes SS, already know it's charging the 22nd :) .. Patiently waiting but appreciate the reminders.

I actually got the shipping notice via email. Mine will be here tomorrow!

Nice, looking forward to seeing in hand pics. Mine will be here next Wed, which works out perfect since it's my day off.. for once I'll be home to receive the delivery :)

Got mine today ...but I can't open yet. I will open it later tonight.

IMG_2646.jpgIMG_2644.jpgIMG_2644.jpgIMG_2647.jpg

I wondered how they would ship the base with the crystals attached, I figured they would magnetize/peg in place, surprised they decided to keep everything one piece.. looks like a shipping nightmare. The base however looks a lot more detailed then what I thought it would be, thats the one part of this statue that underwhelmed me, Im used to bigger bases.. looks decent though.

How's the paint app? everything look clean?

I wondered how they would ship the base with the crystals attached, I figured they would magnetize/peg in place, surprised they decided to keep everything one piece.. looks like a shipping nightmare. The base however looks a lot more detailed then what I thought it would be, thats the one part of this statue that underwhelmed me, Im used to bigger bases.. looks decent though.

How's the paint app? everything look clean?

Paint apps are on point, she is stunning!

Someone posted close-ups of their Gamora on Facebook and the paint app was sloppy.

Saw that also, honestly didn't look all that bad.. but I viewed it from my phone's screen, I'll have to take a double look from my computer. But zooming into a high res image will make things worse then what they appear. The other guy that posted his on FB looked just fine.

This piece looks great but lost its appeal for me due to SS's asking price, same with Rocket and Groot.

Back