Premium Format Gamora (Marvel Now!)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Thank goodness I had her on a payment plan. Especially since Hulk vs Wolverine was moved to Feb as well...and that's going to be a lump sum payment

Awesome! Got the 14 day processing notice as well!

Need to spread out these charges tho ...so I moved my Hulk vs Wolverine to March.

Got my email as well.

I was just wondering about this pre order the other day thinking, man when is she gonna ship? And then I get the email!

Can't wait for this. No worries about googly eyes this time guys! :D

Looks pretty good. The Gotg line might be off to a good start. A bit disappointed i haven't received a notice yet from SSC on this piece...but the month is still young.

That's a great video. Love how she looks.

Will be totally sweet to get her in hand soon.

Hmmm, just received a second email saying arriving in 15 days. Went from charging on Feb 13th to now Feb 22nd.

Hoping that's an error since the email was filled with ampersands/jibberish characters.

Hmmm, just received a second email saying arriving in 15 days. Went from charging on Feb 13th to now Feb 22nd.

Hoping that's an error since the email was filled with ampersands/jibberish characters.

Got the same email. Their html script is all types of fudged up. it stretched my page significantly. Had to scroll forever to see the message.

For anyone wondering, I double checked with SS for which day this would be charging ..being the last email had html issues, I wanted to make sure it wasn't an error.

It's charging Feb 22nd, not the 13th.. guess there was a delay.

If my waitlist from December 5, 2016 hasn't converted for the EX it probably won't now right? Should I just hop on the regular preorder now?

If my waitlist from December 5, 2016 hasn't converted for the EX it probably won't now right? Should I just hop on the regular preorder now?

I think you still have a good chance, it's a low ES but there's still time people usually start canceling once they start shipping out. You could always pre-order the regular and if your wait list converts for the Ex transfer over your NRD and cancel the regular.. there's no penalty.

These are shipping out to people on the 22nd? My last payments on March 25th so I'm excited to see how these look.

Back