Premium Format Gamora (Marvel Now!)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
freeing up some space actually lead me to invest in this line

I have a bunch of 1/5 comiquettes that I may as well sell off.

Groot and Rocket are paid with the sale of my last comiquette... I just wish there was a way to transfer that money to Sideshow from Paypal without waiting an entire year. Ill be tempted to spend it on something else.

These lead times suck, but I guess its part of the game.

freeing up some space actually lead me to invest in this line

I have a bunch of 1/5 comiquettes that I may as well sell off.

Groot and Rocket are paid with the sale of my last comiquette... I just wish there was a way to transfer that money to Sideshow from Paypal without waiting an entire year. Ill be tempted to spend it on something else.

These lead times suck, but I guess its part of the game.

Has price on Groot and Rocket been announced? I didn't think it was up for PO yet.

Is it too late to go on the wait list for the ex version?

Probably not ...its a low ES of only 500 but you still have a good shot. You could always waitlist the Ex and order the reg, if your waitlist converts then cancel the reg and transfer over the NRD (deposit).

Probably not ...its a low ES of only 500 but you still have a good shot. You could always waitlist the Ex and order the reg, if your waitlist converts then cancel the reg and transfer over the NRD (deposit).

Thanks for the advice

Back