Gaming Heads Skyrim Dragonborn

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Nuka Cola Kidd

Super Freak
Reaction score
Well this was a surprise.

8552192004_cb1a360803_b.jpg

For more pics and to buy:https://www1.gamingheads.com

I'll consider it. Then again, Morrowind > Oblivion > Skyrim, so I dunno. It looks nice, though.

EDIT: Threw an order their way for an exclusive. No NRD makes me order more freely :lol

Last edited:
Nice sculpt, but 1/6 scale is too small for my tastes and $330 is a bit steep.

It is, but the way I look at it is, it's probably probably going to be the only product line we get out of the Elder Scrolls universe, since they hold the license. They also did the statue in the CE of the game.

Which, gives me more hope for them to do a Fallout Line. When GH first announced they got the Value license and were going to be doing video game product, I asked if them about Fallout, and they responded that they were fans of the game, so heres hoping!

does it matter that much that you can't pose it? It's 1/6 so it should fit nicely in the 1/6 collection...

We pre-ordered it right when I saw it. I'm loving it. It's been a long time that I saw something that blew me away :D

Whilst I have close to 1,000hrs in Skyrim, I want Fallout figures. Not statues.

T45d and T51b PA figures, to be precise.

does it matter that much that you can't pose it? It's 1/6 so it should fit nicely in the 1/6 collection...

We pre-ordered it right when I saw it. I'm loving it. It's been a long time that I saw something that blew me away :D

I'm more selective with statues than I am with figures. I prefer figures over statues, though I don't limit myself to either one.

This is a fantastic piece, almost a premium format with all the "real" fur and light up effects. I love the dragon tail base. I would really like to get it.

Great looking statue.

Not pictured, but the exclusive version features 2 heads as well. According to description on the website it features an alternate display with no helmet. Switch out arm and switch out head is pretty cool.

but $330 for 1/6 scale ...don't know about that...
And Skyrim is an old game now...it'll be a fair way over 2 years old when this statue is finally out. Will I care then? Not sure....

Back