Statue Gaming Heads Legacy of Kain - Raziel

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
News ( 2 month old news. but given this thing has been u for pre-order for 20 months and the first payment hasnt been took id count it as new )

Dj5n3qtUYAAGPdw.jpg

Factory samples. Also note, the licensor requested it be altered slightly. They give him the blue reaver. The blue reaver is his default material realm colour. And the light reaver was a variant in the game. However the statue is an homage to the soul reaver 2 cover art in which he is using the light reaver. I dont know why the licensor would do this. Maybe it needs to be 13% different from the source material or whatever that weird stipulation is with some toy manufacturers and there is something about the ownership of the image they do fully have the rights to imitate?

Im not sure what to think. On one hand i did see other people in forums prior to this say they would rather the blue reaver. I would too in any other instance, but on this specific instance makes no sense. Now if they give BOTH as swap out choices then id give them a big thumbs up. I kind of do like it, and dont. Id rather the light reaver purely based on the statues presentation but the blue reaver does give me more of the feels of the actual character.

I read this comment, wasnt sure if it was true or sarcasm. Is there another thread lol!? I searched and couldnt find

Thank your for your pre-order for The Legacy of Kain Series: Soul Reaver™ 2 - Raziel Exclusive Statue. We are pleased to inform you that The Legacy of Kain Series: Soul Reaver™ 2 - Raziel Exclusive Statue will be ready for shipping in about 6 weeks and we will start taking the payments from 19th July 2019 (Friday).

D_H5pzBUcAYiUw7.jpg

Absolutely. I think they intend to make one as a companion piece to this.

I am still loving this statue.

I'm glad their doing that.

But in my opinion the satutue is pretty weak. Not even close to Raziel. Weird shaped cape, low detailed face with some off-character impression and blue eyes and the composition of movement going again from the right to the left. It will be hard to pair him with Raziel. For me this is very so-so statue, they could do much better!

Wow, waited years since Raziel was shown salivating at the thought of a Kain. We are getting it, and i have mixed feelings on it. It looks like a rip of the Neca LOK Defiance figure with the outwards facing right arm and bent left arm holding the reaver along with the wrapped around cape. The Neca wrapped around cape was exaggerated and huge so it worked and you could still pull it around his back... i hate it on this. Hate the pose, generic base, the face isnt terrible but im not seeing " likeness ".

Mannnn. Just terrible terrible choice of pose. I couldnt even call it a companion piece with Raziel because he is in a chill pose and Kain looks mid battle.

Something that i think could half way save this piece is an optional cape. A cape that is flapping backwards and not covering his upper thighs/abdomen like we have now. A second cape, or change the cape all together would save this in my eyes. It just looks forced that they wrapped it around him like that to look dynamic and to show off his logo thats on the cape... when he is stood on a giant one that is the base. ( And its hard to explain, the pose with the cape doesnt look viable with realistic physics ? )

I have pre-ordered it as its only like ?40 a month on payment plan and i can live with that. They might end up altering it and i prey they do. I can live with the pose if they alter the cape. I am an avid fan and the 350 limited number for the exclusive is enough to pull me in.

I am disappointed with it, but i am not going to miss it. Thanks to V-raptor for bringing this up as i hadnt been alerted to it

Sorry for posting it here, but I really doubt that it will be needed somewhere else.

So we're really doing it. It's still hard to believe. *___*

All the Legacy of Kain statues released so far are poses from their respective game box covers. So the cape is accurate in that respect.

Back