Statue Gaming Heads - FALLOUT 4: T-45 STATUE

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

ob1ob

Super Freak
Reaction score
pro_big_14_13.jpg

pro_big_15.jpg
https://www.gamingheads.com/fallout...atue.html?mc_cid=f7a1594936&mc_eid=d62543a0a5

https://www.gamingheads.com/fallout...atue.html?mc_cid=f7a1594936&mc_eid=d62543a0a5

This one is a fail for sure.
The design isn't that complicated, the pose is hilarious and the base is bland AF.
Nothing about it can justify the price.

I like it but the base seems unnecessarily large/bulky. The price is the killer. Last one I bought from them was Lara Croft for $350ish. Things are getting way crazy in this hobby and its time for me to only get the super necessary pieces or die of starvation- I still might anyway :lol

This pic looks kinda indecent lol
IMG_0202.JPG

It's gonna be pretty damn big. Yeah the pose is a bit dumb, and the base is bland. The design is rather complicated though, that's a lot of tough casting. The pose was begging for a minigun though, such a huge missed opportunity :| Despite the problems I still want this, I hope it does well enough to continue the link and I do want a statue of power armor.

The price isn't as bad as you think. Look at threezeros, they are $400 and half the size.

The price isn't as bad as you think.
Look at threezeros, they are $400 and half the size.
They're articulated, waaay more detailed and has another figure inside of them.
Even tho I think that Three0 figures are overpriced too... your comparison is just ridiculous. :lol

They're articulated, waaay more detailed and has another figure inside of them.
Even tho I think that Three0 figures are overpriced too... your comparison is just ridiculous. :lol

There isn't another figure in them. It's just a head, and the ends of the arms and legs. The T-45 isn't that detailed (I have it). That's not like a knock on threezero, it's just a simpler design then the other armors. Articulated is a negative point for me not a positive. Also their articulation comes at the cost of a rubber body suit. Seriously I could sell my ex t-45 and get this for $150 more.

You can think it's ridiculous all you want but I think the value is there with the size. Though I have to warn people this probably won't be true 1:4 scale, just the normal 1:4th size from the wording on GH page (that's still pretty damn big though).

edit: oh and yes the power armor suit they did also has great detail, and you could be different but I'm always going to have the armor on so I don't really care that it's there.

Surprised people are negative on this one.
I think it looks amazing

Well it says minigun and there's no minigun. also the pose is begging for a minigun :p
Also I have to agree with the base, it was a good chance for a bit of color but instead it's just a big pile of grey rubble.

edit: Also if you are getting and want a minigun or a minigun would say you mention it! Clearly it should have been a minigun. Hell their description says so! If enough people point out their mistake maybe they'll fix it.

i like this piece but there are reasons not to get it: 1) the base is BLAND and will blend right thru the PF, making it seem inevitably blah after a month. 2) Gamingheads QC in my experience is not very good and the paint apps almost always need a tune up. At this hefty price tag its tough to justify another $200 minimally to repaint and get the suit where I'd want it, and that STILL wouldnt solve the bland of the base creeping into the piece. 3) THE PRICE 4) the "minigun"looks pretty damn mini to me haha.

reasons for me to get would be 1) its probably the only fallout pf that I could see myself getting considering I have NO idea what other characters/pieces they could make. 2) i love fallout (see #1)

It's a pretty original idea to have him breaking the icing on a giant cookie by stomping on it.
I don't remember that quest though.

i like this piece but there are reasons not to get it: 1) the base is BLAND and will blend right thru the PF, making it seem inevitably blah after a month. 2) Gamingheads QC in my experience is not very good and the paint apps almost always need a tune up. At this hefty price tag its tough to justify another $200 minimally to repaint and get the suit where I'd want it, and that STILL wouldnt solve the bland of the base creeping into the piece. 3) THE PRICE 4) the "minigun"looks pretty damn mini to me haha.

reasons for me to get would be 1) its probably the only fallout pf that I could see myself getting considering I have NO idea what other characters/pieces they could make. 2) i love fallout (see #1)

I'm kinda in the same boat, cept I haven't had serious issues with their paints they've been pretty good for me. But yeah this could have easily been a lot better, but I like it enough and I don't want the line to be DOA.

I'm kinda in the same boat, cept I haven't had serious issues with their paints they've been pretty good for me. But yeah this could have easily been a lot better, but I like it enough and I don't want the line to be DOA.

the thing is i dont want or need multiple 1/4 scale fallout pieces...so if it wasnt gonna be this piece who else would/could i get a 1/4 scale statue of from this game?

edit: Also if you are getting and want a minigun or a minigun would say you mention it! Clearly it should have been a minigun. Hell their description says so! If enough people point out their mistake maybe they'll fix it.

Looks like they fixed it, but instead of getting the minigun they changed the name to the automatic assault rifle. I agree the pose just doesnt work for a rifle.

the thing is i dont want or need multiple 1/4 scale fallout pieces...so if it wasnt gonna be this piece who else would/could i get a 1/4 scale statue of from this game?

no one else will release any I don't think ;p

Looks like they fixed it, but instead of getting the minigun they changed the name to the automatic assault rifle. I agree the pose just doesnt work for a rifle.

still worth mailing them and asking for a minigun

You gotta remember though that this is fallout and not iron man. The power armor is a walking tank. Even in the game, this is about as dynamic as the suit could get.

i like this piece but there are reasons not to get it: Gamingheads QC in my experience is not very good and the paint apps almost always need a tune up. At this hefty price tag its tough to justify another $200 minimally to repaint and get the suit where I'd want it, and that STILL wouldnt solve the bland of the base creeping into the piece.
I'm a little surprised by this. I have no interest in this statue but have purchased six other Gaming Heads statues with no paint issues at all.

You gotta remember though that this is fallout and not iron man. The power armor is a walking tank. Even in the game, this is about as dynamic as the suit could get.

It's not the dynamic of it, a museum pose would look better. Pose just looks weird :/

I'm a little surprised by this. I have no interest in this statue but have purchased six other Gaming Heads statues with no paint issues at all.

imo they are worse than SS. I only ordered their original lara croft statue but that thing was a QC mess. So to be fair idk how it is with other pieces but I also know that when i contacted their customer service they basically blew me off and it was either take it or open a case with paypal.

the eyes on that one were kinda crap, otherwise it was good iirc

also I really hope they make the t-51, still the best looking suit :p

RswHTer.jpg

Back