Statue Gaming Heads - Fallout 4 Sole Survivor with Dogmeat

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

dao2

Super Freak
Reaction score
I didn't know this was even coming till it hit my inbox today :eek:

vertical_24_1_10.jpg

Looks pretty cool, I think I'm going to get it. Base again doesn't look that great, the rubble/rocks all have edges that are too smoothed and the oddly too thick hockey puck base. The face is a bit odd that in the distance shots it looks less like the default male character but closer in the resemblance is a lot better.

Though fortunately the character can really be anything. Wish it had a helmeted head though so you don't have to go with any face. Also think they missed an opportunity for the leather armor on top of the suit which is more common for images since it looks cooler.

Still all in all I like it, but as often with GH they fall a bit short, however they do have some of the lowest prices to make up for it at $430 that's pretty good with COH, 2 Weapons (a laser musket ffs! :p), Dogmeat and that base. Wish it was 3A's quality in a larger scale/statue form, but not sure how much that would cost :p

So hard to get real thrilled about these when our own custom characters look nothing like it. Same goes for me with the Shephard Mass Effect pieces. A helmet ex was a better way to go. Also if they made it a little more like the famous shot, I would be tempted to get it and face him toward the wall. Always loved that pic, gun on back, better outfit/armor, walking down the street in Fallout 3.

281850.jpg

Including Dogmeat is a big plus, I think its a lot better than the $650 Power Armor. Im probably not gonna bite tho.

It is a shot in the F4 trailer and art print, being F4 I think it's appropriate enough.

I'm also perfectly happy with the default Shepards and hope we get one >< I didn't like Sideshow's production paint, the pose or the base :|

Edit: Also if anyone is interested in a F1/2 style game check out Underrail, it's great!

Back