[Game of thrones] - You know nothing Jon Snow 1/6

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
haha,yes it's a letter opener from souvenir shop and i do resculpt on grip guard and wolf head.

ok,here's my recipe of jon snow.it's the way easy to DIY.
all you need is

- HT sweeney todd HS
- DX10 (outfit jacketx1,pants x2) or whatever leather pants
- letter opener
- poor dool fur
- epoxy
- piece of fabric for cape

THIS THE TRANSFROMATION OF HS.

6c2da3.png

The outfit mod will come after....

LOVE the creativity man! Its really quite ingenious how you took terminators outfit and turned it into Jon's! it's not like the two really go hand in hand when you think about it haha. Great work!

What a fabulous figure! Any other pics of the headsculpt being converted?
Have the head but wouldnt dare try without a step by step!

Love how you put all of this together... I now remember that mod of the Depp head being shown, but when I first saw the full figure I never would have imagined it started out as anything but Jon. Same with the outfit, just incredible work all around.

Really amazing work, this is why I love the customs section. A true top notch custom right here!

LOVE the creativity man! Its really quite ingenious how you took terminators outfit and turned it into Jon's! it's not like the two really go hand in hand when you think about it haha. Great work!

thanks man

What a fabulous figure! Any other pics of the headsculpt being converted?
Have the head but wouldnt dare try without a step by step!

sorry,i didn't take the wip pics.:slap

Love how you put all of this together... I now remember that mod of the Depp head being shown, but when I first saw the full figure I never would have imagined it started out as anything but Jon. Same with the outfit, just incredible work all around.

:thud:

Really amazing work, this is why I love the customs section. A true top notch custom right here!

This is great! Any plans on other GoT characters?

Ned stark may be!:hi5:

Back