Game Of Thrones Licence?

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

noizyboi

Freaked Out
Reaction score
Would it be possible for SS to pick up a GoT licence? There's a huge scope for statues, replica's of weapons and other props from the show.

It would be really cool to see characters like Ned Stark sitting on the Iron Throne like he does in the promos. Besides that, the whole show is rich with ideas that would make great collectibles and I'm sure more than enough collectors would be more than eager to snap up exclusive editions of special figures and props. SS please make this happen!

It would be amazing to see replica's of Jon's sword, Neds sword etc. and the different houses represented by the key players, wearing their distinct armor and coat of arms.

i.e. The Starks, Lannisters, Baratheon, Targaeryan (although Danaerys is a Dothraki Khaleesi now) , Greyjoy etc. even the Night's Watch have their own distinct look and would make for a great collection of figures...

game-of-thrones-poster.jpg

Last edited:
I'm a big fan of Game of Thrones, so i can only encourage this.

Thanks for the support HittriX :) I sincerely hope they'll pick up licence sooner rather than later and make this a possibility. The official merchandise is too limited and they just have bobble-heads for figures atm. smh

Anyone else who'd like to see SS PF's from GoT? :) I'd kill to have a PF Ned stark on the Iron throne. It just screams pure epicness!

Sideshow really needs to do these, game of thrones/asoiaf is awesome, the ned on ironthrone is a must, i would also like to see pf's of each of the stark kids with their direwolves or at least rob/greywind and john/ghost. Darkhorse did some pretty cool stuff for this line, i have these on preorder.

I've seen the Daenerys bust in person and it is terrible!! I was really thinking of getting it, but it just doesn't look like her at all.

I'd love PF's of the one's mentioned above as well as Dany with her dragons. There's a lot of potential with this license.

I don't like the quality of Darkhorse.
I would like to see Sideshow make a Maquette line for this like Lotr.
There are so much fans of Game of Thrones, it have to sell well!

I've seen the Daenerys bust in person and it is terrible!! I was really thinking of getting it, but it just doesn't look like her at all.

I'd love PF's of the one's mentioned above as well as Dany with her dragons. There's a lot of potential with this license.

:goodpost: 100% agreed about the Daenerys bust, looked horrible, but that 14 inch polystone iron throne looks sweet and might be the only one we get, I really love the jon and ghost statue too, perfect pose and likeness looks way better then expected when i heard they were making it, cant wait for these two, but if sideshow ever made a pf line for this, it would be incredible, so many cool options with the different houses and armors wildlings, whitewalkers, dothroki, dragons, ravens, etc......but if they only did one, it would have to be ned on the iron throne imo come on ss :pray:

Some 1/6 GoT figures would seriously rock. Would def be in for Jon, Tyrion, Ghost, and Jamie. Maybe just an Edard head =D

Back