Game Deals Thread.

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I know this post isn't about a deal but how is The Witcher 2? Worth it if I haven't played the first one?

I couldn't tell you. I'm waiting to buy the PC version when I get a new computer in a month or so. My friend has played both, and he said you don't really need to play the first one to get into the second one. I don't remember if he said there's flashback sequences covering the first game so you should research it before getting them.

Newegg has preorders, like RE6, at discounted prices (72 hrs only).

Metroid: Other M is $4.99 at Best Buy this week only.

Other deals at Best Buy are Gears of War 3 for $14.99 and Final Fantasy XII-2 for $14.99.

Bestbuy has Assassins Creed Revelations, Deus Ex: Human Revolution, Warhammer 40,000: Space Marine & Dragon Age II for $9.99 each.

Metroid: Other M is $4.99 at Best Buy this week only.

Other deals at Best Buy are Gears of War 3 for $14.99 and Final Fantasy XII-2 for $14.99.

Their best deals are in that gamer mag they sell. If you're a member, you can get twisted metal for 20 bucks.

Resident Evil 6 UK collectors edition (360/PS3) £129.99

https://www.game.co.uk/en/resident-...179775?pageSize=20&searchTerm=resident evil 6
ResidentEvilCollectorsEdition.jpg

Just thought you hardcore Resi fans outside of Europe might want to import from Game UK ? :dunno

Assassin's Creed III for 360 is $14.98 preorder at WalMart. Not sure how long it will last but it's worth a shot in case it goes through.

Here is the link.

EDIT: Deal now dead.

Last edited:
I picked up Rhythm Heaven Fever for the Wii for only $4.99 at BestBuy today! Crazy awesome deal. I love these games. I have Rhythm Heaven on the DS and the original Japanese Rhythm Tengoku on GBA. Fantastic and fun titles. Can't wait to give this one a try. It still goes for 20-30 everywhere else.

TRU is gonna have a get two for $60 next week, and it includes the newest releases.

TRU is gonna have a get two for $60 next week, and it includes the newest releases.

Here is the list of confirmed games in the sale:

Amazing Spiderman
Arkham City
Battlefield 3
Darksiders 2
Mass Effect 3
Max Payne 3
Modern Warfar 3
NCAA Football 13
Prototype 2
Sleeping Dogs

Nothing to sneeze at.

Pretty good Vita system deal on Amazon. Buy the Madden 13 Vita bundle and get MLB 12 and 4 GB memory card free.

Edit: Can't get a working link, just search for the Madden Vita bundle.

For a limited time, get MLB 12 The Show and PlayStation Vita 4GB Memory Card with the purchase of a PlayStation Vita Madden NFL 13 Bundle.

Madden NFL 13 debuts on the PlayStation Vita, delivering the ultimate NFL experience on a handheld. Become an NFL Superstar or build the league's next Dynasty utilizing the Vita's touch screens that provide unprecedented control, unlocking new layers of gameplay and feature depth.

MLB 12 The Show enables gamers to immerse themselves in exhilarating baseball moments by delivering true-to-life gameplay. The PS Vita version features touchscreen controls, button and analog stick controls, four-player multiplayer support, the online Diamond Dynasty mode, cross-platform saves with the PS3 version of the game and an extensive roster of realistically portrayed MLB players. To receive the promotion:

1. From the list below, add the PlayStation Vita Madden NFL 13 Bundle, MLB 12 The Show game and PlayStation Vita 4GB Memory Card sold by Amazon.com in new condition to your cart.
2. Complete your purchase no later than 11:59 p.m. (Pacific Time) September 8, 2012.
3. The promotion will be reflected on the final order checkout page.
4. Limit one per customer.

Back