Game Deals Thread.

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Walmart.com has Goldeneye for the Wii for $39.99. It comes with a Golden Controller and a Cheaters T-Shirt.

Best Buy 1/16 - 1/22 Sunday Ad

BB is having a B2G1 Free For ALL PS3, Xbox 360, Wii, PSP, DS Games Priced 29.99 and above.

Beatles: Rock Band

Premium Edition $99.99
Special Value Edition $49.99

at Toys R' Us until 2/5

Finally picked this up.

Re: Tekken 6 plus fightstick - $30 at worstbuy (online)

My experience with that store on numerous occasions. I only shop there for good sales.

Regardless, that's a great deal. Thanks. The stick won't compare with tournament-viable sticks with Sanwa parts but for $30 + Tekken 6 it doesn't have to.

Worst buy...I get it.

I'm digging the Tekken 6 game and fightstick combo. Got the last one in the store. Hadn't played a fighting game with a fight stick at home before. Wow, what a difference.

gamestop is running a special on used games....buy 2 get 1 free. today is the last day

code feb2G1

I got arkham asylum, red dead redemption & dead rising for $60 shipped :yess:

Portal 2 is $45 (PS3/X360) and $35 (PC) for preorder at Bestbuy:

Best Buy

Also, it's unclear, but you may be eligible for $10 Gift Card and/or $10 in RZ certificates for pre-ordering.

Buy Portal 2 and Mortal Kombat from Toys R Us (this Tuesday only) and get a $50 giftcard.

Or buy either game by itself and get a $15 giftcard.

TRU has a $10 coupon inside of the free gamer guides for MK. Plus Tuesday you can get a $15 gc when you buy the game, or $50 gc if you buy both MK and Portal 2.

Back