Gambit Legendary Scale Bust!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Couple of quick pics,Just gotta get hold of a nameplate now!

gambit2.jpg

gambit.jpg

Man it looks fairly nice size on it own. Next to the PF it looks kinda small. The base on the PF adds so much height.

Man it looks fairly nice size on it own. Next to the PF it looks kinda small. The base on the PF adds so much height.

I as well don't see the need to have it on a riser. I like to display my bust in front and off to the side of my PF's, so that you can still appreciate the PF in all its glory. Using the bust as am accent piece to enhance the display. Bust are enhancers and not the focal point of a display. Putting it on a riser is trying to make it a focal point of a display. IMO of course.

PFs do tend to overshadow these. I think it might have been averone who had a pic of the Black Cat LSB Ex and the 2nd Bowen Black Cat displayed together. It looked cool so I did the same set up for Spider-Man. The Bowen scale and LSBs tend to compliment each other without one overshadowing the other.

My Gambit PF will be lined up with the other X-Men PFs so there won't be room for the LSB. I'll probably get the Koto Gambit to display with the LSB. I don't mind multiple statues of my favorites.

"Patiently" waiting at home for the LSB now

Was gonna take pics with the PF but it's in its box, I figure enough people will do that, me doing it won't be any different. But I got a lil gallery going right now with my comics, different looks of Gambit. The nameplate is pure win.
78/200

web.jpg

^^^
That's a nice a different photo there. Nicest nameplate next to Mystique's.

Wheres the uncanny 266?? Nice photo though :)

Thanks

And when I pulled the comics from their drawerboxes I kept thinking "I know I'm forgetting some important issue." UXM 266. :slap Of course that's the comic I would forget to put in cuz it's definitely in the drawerbox.

Just got mine as well. Man is this thing heavy for its size. I mean it is solid thru n thru. Definitely has to be displayed at mid to high shelves as someone mentioned the tilt in his neck. Since Gambit is one of my favorite characters I want him near to my PF so its toward the top of my display anyway so that doesn't bother me. I will admit I thought originally I might flip this guy but right now I'm loving it. The paint job on mine is perfect. This is coming from someone who is not a big fan of this line due to its scale but I love the way this guy looks next to my PF. Oh yeah btw the name plate is FANTASTIC.

I like the scale better with the Kotobukiya. This is how I plan to display mine.

e8dfeff3.jpg

0ef338f7.jpg

9257fb1e.jpg

ff40344c.jpg

Last edited:
Just got mine as well. Man is this thing heavy for its size. I mean it is solid thru n thru. Definitely has to be displayed at mid to high shelves as someone mentioned the tilt in his neck. Since Gambit is one of my favorite characters I want him near to my PF so its toward the top of my display anyway so that doesn't bother me. I will admit I thought originally I might flip this guy but right now I'm loving it. The paint job on mine is perfect. This is coming from someone who is not a big fan of this line due to its scale but I love the way this guy looks next to my PF. Oh yeah btw the name plate is FANTASTIC.
Yeah they all kinda have that good weight to them the emma frost feels like she can break the shelf. I was gonna flip mine too but I really really like it. They all compliment the pfs amazingly. Btw love the default pic.

Mine arrived yesterday...broken...again. This makes me 0 for 3 on my last three orders: Psylocke PF (paint cracking on leg), Angel comiquette (base chipped) and Gambit LSB (broken tip on hair).

Why do I collect again???

Normally I don't care about the edition number i get but it makes me chuckle to see that I got number #21/ 200 for this guy.

Back