Gambit EX PF or Thor EX PF?

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Gambit EX PF or Thor EX PF?

• Gambit EX PF

Votes: 47 47.5%
  • Thor EX PF

Votes: 52 52.5%

• Total voters

terminus

Freakzoid
Reaction score
Hi, well I'm rather stuck in choosing which statue to get. The Gambit PF EX? or the Thor EX PF? I love both and I think they both have their qualities; however money will only let me have one for now. I really want a great quality statue.

BTW I'm buying them at these prices:
-Gambit EX PF: ~$350
-Thor EX PF: ~$460

I should also mention, investment value doesn't worry me much, since I have the feeling Gambit (along with the X-Men PFs) will shoot up n the future just like Thor and the others. So those with these statues, what do you feel is the better choice? I really am looking for a great quality statue.

-Thanks

Which character do you like better? I don't have Thor so I can't comment on the quality but I never cared for him as a character. So I have to go with Gambit.

You really can't go wrong . . . go with the character you have a stronger feeling about . . .

Thor is a top tier character to me . . . and Gambit is more of a supporting character . . so I lean towards Thor . . .

They are both amazing though . . . tough choice . . .

Personally I like Gambit better but I still think you have a good chance if you hop on the waitlist. People were converting a week or two ago.

Get Thor cos that's a good price for an exclusive and put yourself on the waitlist for the Gambit. It'll buy you some time to save enough when it gets converted. ;)

I prefer Thor the character but it really depends on which character you yourself prefer.

Thor can stand on it's own. Gambit need a buddy to display him right.
Also Thor will be $$$$$$$ later on. So if you want to buy him later your going to spend 3X as much. MARK MY WORDS!

Thor can stand on it's own. Gambit need a buddy to display him right.
Also Thor will be $$$$$$$ later on. So if you want to buy him later your going to spend 3X as much. MARK MY WORDS!

I have a Wolverine PF EX, if that changes anything.

I have a Wolverine PF EX, if that changes anything.

Do you plan on getting Rouge or Cyclops? I have both Wolverine and Gambit and I don't think they go well together.

In the end I still think it is about which character you are more invested in. I like Sabretooth and Wolverine better in the comics so I enjoy those PFs more than Gambit.

If you plan on getting both characters eventually I would pick up Thor first. The movie will be out next year and the price you found is really good. Gambit is selling well but I'd say prices won't rise as much compared with Thor.

I personally like Thor better, and the pose is simply epic. The base is cool with the Nordic runes on it too.

Do you plan on getting Rouge or Cyclops? I have both Wolverine and Gambit and I don't think they go well together.

In the end I still think it is about which character you are more invested in. I like Sabretooth and Wolverine better in the comics so I enjoy those PFs more than Gambit.

If you plan on getting both characters eventually I would pick up Thor first. The movie will be out next year and the price you found is really good. Gambit is selling well but I'd say prices won't rise as much compared with Thor.

maybe, but I know I'm 100% getting Magneto

I have them both and Gambit easily wins this one imo. But these other guys are right when the Thor movie comes out the ex. will probably be pushing a grand. So if you really want him buy him while it's cheaper.

Back