Galactus LSB

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I've never really been into the LSB either... but this one is just incredibly cool looking. And also awesome to have such a huge bust of Galactus :rock

Sideshow should buy it now all of the preorder EXs on ebay, and get the seller's contact information, and then cancel their orders. Then the scalpers would have nothing to sell. "It seems you do not want this item, so we will cancel your order. Thank you for patronizing Sideshow Collectibles."

I second that... some people take the whole free market capitalism to extremes.. Someone that cares nothing for a piece buys two, and sells them both on eBay for 2 - 3x the price each, mere minutes after buying them. People that really want the get back from work get onto SS's website to see a piece that wasnt there in the morning's already sold out.

These scalpers make me sick :sick

Jesus! Why the hell are you retards treating this like it's another Stealth IM? Not enough excitement in your lives?

I second that... some people take the whole free market capitalism to extremes.. Someone that cares nothing for a piece buys two, and sells them both on eBay for 2 - 3x the price each, mere minutes after buying them. People that really want the get back from work get onto SS's website to see a piece that wasnt there in the morning's already sold out.

These scalpers make me sick :sick

IMO, when SS does a PPO they should have a "qualifying question" about the piece! Something simple enough for fans to already know, but too obscure for non-fan flippers.

Actually, I think a lottery system on a piece this limited would be more fair because first come first served in this case is skewed into fastest connection, first served. Take everyone that ordered within 2-10 min depending on addition size and do a lottery.

wow, so much name calling :lol

mods lock this baby up:cool:

as for not knowing characters, that really doesn't matter to a lot people out there. myself i got the apocalypse lsb simple because i thought it was a cool looking piece. the same goes for many other statues i own, i have them simply because of the coolness factor.

Jesus! Why the hell are you retards treating this like it's another Stealth IM? Not enough excitement in your lives?

Keccckkk...this sounds like a surface dweller! Tell us surface dweller...does a giant torch burn in the sky as our elders declare???

Last time I checked this is a free country and as much as I hate scalpers, it is not against the law.....

That also goes to people that buy things from scalpers. They are as guilty in my opinion....

That also goes to people that buy things from scalpers. They are as guilty in my opinion....

Nah. If one man bought up all the worlds clean water would you be guilty of support if you payed him for a drink?

If only scalpers have what you want....not many other choices.

Nah. If one man bought up all the worlds clean water would you be guilty of support if you payed him for a drink?

If only scalpers have what you want....not many other choices.

That's a strange analogy.....:confused:

Water is a necessity and you'll die without it..........Galactus isn't......

Although I'm sure that some people would disagree with me....:lol

If you have a more intelligent idea to stop scalpers, I'd like to hear all about it. What WOULD be the most intelligent way to stop scalpers?

"Scalpers" of collectibles aren't doing a thing wrong, so why stop them?

Show me where it's illegal to buy a polystone statue/bust and resell it for more than you paid.

just how do the world's super heroes allow these scalpers to run rampant!!!??

"Scalpers" of collectibles aren't doing a thing wrong, so why stop them?

Show me where it's illegal to buy a polystone statue/bust and resell it for more than you paid.

It is illegal where scalpers don't pay INCOME TAX on the profits they make. If you want ILLEGAL, That's ILLEGAL. Scalpers are operating a business under the table, illegally, depriving the government of due taxes on profits derived. Tell me how you pay income tax on all of your scalping sales. It is WRONG because scalpers are buying things they don't really want, just to sell them to those who do, in order to make money illegally by selling things at an enormous profit, with no overhead, and then not paying taxes.
Scalpers who resell concert tickets are conducting an illegal business for the same reason. That is why ticket scalpers are often arrested selling tickets, are they not?

Well, I have to admit perhaps I was a bit vague. I didn't mean the most intelligent way to stop scalpers from living. Just from scalping.

The best way to stop scalpers from scalping is stopping them from living! viva la scalper resistance!! :rotfl:rotfl

Back