GalactiCustoms! ☢ Commissions Closed !!!☢ Will Resume later in the Fall

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Galactiboy's Customs and Kitbashes of Terror!!! Leatherface Finished!!!

Iub8V.gif

Last edited:

Here's two nicer shots of my custom Evil Ash figures... since the last pic I messed with them a bit and gave the Deadite Ash his all important pointy hand :lecture

evilasha.jpg

evilashb.jpg

I haven't done much to him... I need to at least get a shot of him with the awesome bandolier :lecture

:rock :rock :rock

And thanks for the suggestion of the T-1000 hand, in my mind it was a right hand :lol

Nice shots fancy picture boy :rock

Very true, you are the Assmaster... nice mean Ashmaster :lol

I just noticed this thread! Very good stuff in here, GBoy! I like that Mum-Ra!

Blood effects look great on leatherface but he still looks very clean, you need to weather the appron and clothes:)
Great looking already though makes me want one know which figure is it or is a mix?

Thanks everyone :duff

:lol Great work man.. I LOVE that Ash.

Thanks man, I was actually thinking back to how your first posted repaint was an Evil Ash while I worked on him :lol

I just noticed this thread! Very good stuff in here, GBoy! I like that Mum-Ra!

I appreciate it... I'm really happy with how the second Mumm-Ra turned out.

I think you might be the only person who has ever got that :lol

I do what I can :lol

Blood effects look great on leatherface but he still looks very clean, you need to weather the appron and clothes:)
Great looking already though makes me want one know which figure is it or is a mix?

Yeah, there is maybe a bit too much contrast between the bloodiness and the rest of him. TBH his outfit is kind of clean on film, but his arms are never this bloody... so I need to find a balance between the two :lol

And he is primarily the Sideshow figure; but I've given him a new apron and put him on one of the new Kaustic Plastic body.

Yeah, there is maybe a bit too much contrast between the bloodiness and the rest of him. TBH his outfit is kind of clean on film, but his arms are never this bloody... so I need to find a balance between the two :lol

And he is primarily the Sideshow figure; but I've given him a new apron and put him on one of the new Kaustic Plastic body.

Not knocking it looks good:)

A bit of creative licsense never hurt anybody do what you think looks good;)

btw Nice appron, I'll be picking up some kaustic bodies looks spot on for the tubby nutter:)

Last edited:

Not knocking it looks good:)

A bit of creative licsense never hurt anybody do what you think looks good;)

btw Nice appron, I'll be picking up some kaustic bodies looks spot on for the tubby nutter:)

No worries, I didn't take it as knocking... but I do agree a bit more could be done to him :lol

https://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/FIGURE-C...Figures_JN&hash=item4cfa99f786#ht_3009wt_1186 Is this worth buying for the head and accessories? Can't find any descent pics.Don't look like I'll get a sideshow one now.

The last Sideshow one sold for just a bit more than that (Classic Leatherface)... personally I'd stick with Sideshow as I think its a better sculpt and all the clothing, boots and fat suit work on the Kaustic Body. If you went with the Mezco you'd be spend more to get all the rest to complete him.

No worries, I didn't take it as knocking... but I do agree a bit more could be done to him :lol

The last Sideshow one sold for just a bit more than that (Classic Leatherface)... personally I'd stick with Sideshow as I think its a better sculpt and all the clothing, boots and fat suit work on the Kaustic Body. If you went with the Mezco you'd be spend more to get all the rest to complete him.
Cool ok will keep the peeled , reckon your right was just a thought.

I'll keep any eye out for you if I see any offered on the boards... last year a company on Amazon was blowing them out for $20 a piece as well as a few other Sideshow figures. With patience a decent deal can usually be found :duff

Back