Galactic Marine

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

witekite

Super Freak
Reaction score
Hey guys here is a custom Marine I have been working on I am almost done just need to make a backpack. and you have no idea how lucky I got finding material that matched the paint so well lol!!!
100_3851.jpg

100_3852.jpg

100_3853.jpg

100_3854.jpg

very nice...............the precursor to a snowtrooper.
badass.........:yess:

those boots remind me of my old dirtbike days and wearing those clunky hard plastic boots from hell.......:lol

I'm sure Bacara will love to have some support backup against Ki-Adi.

The marine has been done by a few people here but this looks like the best I've seen, nice work. :yess: Everything fits so well together. Are you modifying the snowtrooper back pack for the marine? Can't wait to see the finished marine. :hi5:

thanks and incase anyone is wondering what that metal circle is for on the back its a magnet to attach the backpack like the one for rex or cody

thanks and incase anyone is wondering what that metal circle is for on the back its a magnet to attach the backpack like the one for rex or cody

Are you modifying the snowtrooper back pack for the marine or are you making it from scratch? Can't wait to see the finished marine with pack.

Back