G.I. Joe: Classified 6" figures

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I got the email for the Valkyries (and got charged for them today), but Snow Job still shows as September 15th on Pulse ..... :unsure:
It's the same for me, it says in my account partial payment successful. I wonder if they'll wait for snow job or just send out the Valkyries alone.
Edit: Pulse just shipped my Valkyries, that answers that question.

Last edited:
I got my Valkyries today. They're shorter than other females in the Classified line, you can use the drop hips to make them a little taller if you don't mind the gap at the sides of the hips. I love the proportions on these, they don't look as lanky as the other Classified or Action Force females. The articulation at the torso is extremely limited, you can only twist at the waist, very little bend. Hopefully Xcorpeo will do a mod video on how to fix this. The straps are a headache, they always want to move around on you when you pose them. Great paint on my 4 figures, one set has slightly loose knees but it's not a issue. The weapons aren't too soft and noodly, still a bit bent out of the box. I like the laser guns, we need a weapons pack of these.
Good news about the height, the Power Rangers lightning collection heads look to scale on these but they don't snap on the ball joints. You also might be able to swap the mid torso piece out of a Zarana (remove the legs at the hips then slip off the lower overlay piece, and separate the upper torso from the middle), and put it on one of these for a midriff variant if you're up for that.
Unless there's a major color variant, I'll just stick to these 4. Great set!

Comparison pics!
I extended the hips on the two Valkyries on either side to change the height, the two in the middle are not extended.
GI Joe Classified Valkyries 001.jpg

Tall extended Valkyrie in-between the two males.
GI Joe Classified Valkyries 002.jpg

Action Force female. Tall extended Valkyrie on the far left, almost the same height with helmet as the AF female.
GI Joe Classified Valkyries 003.jpg

My custom modified Air Trooper with Mark2Designs Helmet and jet pack:
GI Joe Classified Valkyries 004.jpg

The Classified helmets do not fit the AF female, instead use any male sized helmet on the AF female, they fit perfectly. The head on the classified females will not work on the AF female, the ball joints and head size are smaller on the Classified females. The hands do not swap between Classified females and AF females however, you can still swap out the hands between all the Classified females. You could potentially modify a AF female hand to work. It would require shaving down the peg on the AF hand or, drilling the hole larger on the Classified wrist.

Wow, this works out great! The hip balls joints on Zarana's lower torso are larger than the hip balls on the Valkyries but not so much that you can't heat up the legs and pop them on. The hole at Zarana's mid torso piece can be visible from certain poses but, you can easily avoid them.
I'm not likely to leave it like this for long because it's not a realistic look and I don't want to stretch out the leg sockets but, it works if you want this kind of look.
GI Joe Classified Valkyries 006.jpg

Last edited:
Cobra cosplay :rotfl
But serious it does look kinda cool. Thanks for all the interchangeability info Screamin, saves some time and $.

These things are coming out fast and furious… my count has us with another 20 including the hiss tank before years end

I keep buying figures from this line so i don't miss out on them, but not having a strong enough desire to make time in my stupid schedule to sit down and open them. Things are just mad hectic and i want to be able to be mindful in enjoying cracking them open.

The valkyries i couldn't resist though. What a fun set. When did they start doing both wrists with the rocker joints? Genius. They've moved the classified line a tick up my priority list. Copperhead and torpedo are next. Still waiting for the right major life event to open major bludd like he's a dom perignon. 😄

Back