G.I. Joe: Classified 6" figures

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
O Boy guys I started posting on hisstank a few weeks ago because not much is discussed in this thread. There are some real sensitive hateful wackos there.

Well after months of nothing new on pegs, I come across 2 each of the new Gung Ho, BAT, and Alley Vipers at Target!
I picked up a Viper and Bat bringing me a total of 4 BATs and 3 Alley Vipers. I think 4 of each will be my goal, hopefully I find another Viper later.
The Gung Ho looks exactly like the first version.

I was able to snag Retro Cardbacks for Baroness and Gung-Ho. Thankfully these are not numbered Classified figures or my OCD would make me pick up Destro and Lady Jaye as well.

I grabbed Gung Ho. I don’t have a Baroness or Destro yet but I’ll wait u til I see them in store.

I placed a pre-order for Gung-Ho and Destro.
I already had pre-orders for Lady Jaye and Baroness thanks to Joe's link last week. Looking at the order, they're not pictured and still listed as Rocket and Mars, clicking on the links of the order, they link to the figures they're supposed to. I'm hoping my early order is still good knowing that Walmart likes to cancel orders and the slight discrepancy might give them reason.

I’m glad to hear you all got what you wanted as well. I took a chance and cancelled my Walmart orders and got Gung-Ho, Baroness and Destro through Hasbro Pulse for the free shipping.

I’m glad to hear you all got what you wanted as well. I took a chance and cancelled my Walmart orders and got Gung-Ho, Baroness and Destro through Hasbro Pulse for the free shipping.
That's a good idea, I think Pulse canceled their free shipping on orders over a certain amount for non premium members. So I'll stick with my Walmart orders, at least their shipping is reasonable.

I just noticed these awesome add-ons for Cobra BATs from Grid Iron Customs, they're exactly what I was hoping Hasbro would do with a deluxe BAT Heavy Gunner:
http://www.gridironprops.com/store/p237/Bat_minigun.html
GridIron Bat Heavy Gunner 001.jpg

Grenadier:
http://www.gridironprops.com/store/p236/BAT_LAUNCHER.html(btw, you only get one Grenade launcher arm in the listing.)
GridIron BAT Grenade Launcher 001.jpg

Full set:
http://www.gridironprops.com/store/...sified_Bats,_6"_Action_figure,_Cobra_Bat.html
I hope these are still instock when I get a little extra money.

I just noticed these awesome add-ons for Cobra BATs from Grid Iron Customs, they're exactly what I was hoping Hasbro would do with a deluxe BAT Heavy Gunner:
Me too. I'd like to grab a set down the line when I have a little extra money. I love the Alley Viper set and this looks pretty cool too.

Last edited:

Me too. I'd like to grab a set down the line when I have a little extra money. I love the Alley Viper set and this looks pretty cool too.
I'll let you know how the gattling gun arm is, took my first dive into Grid Iron, only had enough for the one arm though.

Those are good but not $40 good.
The set comes with the yellow Vector, so it saves $4 off buying them a la carte. For me, the gattling arm cost $24 shipped, a bit costly but that one will stand out amongst the rest of my BATs, I had to get one.
I wish the heavy gun set came with a ammo pack with feed chute instead of the large drum, might be possible to set it up with the pack from another set.

Anyone experience something like this before? Got a SDCC Zartan from an online retailer and got a lemon. Notice that it is missing the skull & hard master masks and has 2 regular release masks. The box was perfectly sealed in its official brown shipper box so I don't suspect foul play from the retailer. What a bummer...

20220115_011158.jpg

Last edited:

These are pretty cool :cool:
Was there ever a BAT heavy gunner reference from comics or cartoon?

Anyway experience something like this before? Got a SDCC Zartan from an online retailer and got a lemon. Notice that it is missing the skull & hard master masks and has 2 regular release masks. The box was perfectly sealed in its official brown shipper box so I don't suspect foul play from the retailer. What a bummer...

View attachment 568941
I’d say the seller played you.

http://www.gridironprops.com/store/p237/Bat_minigun.htmlView attachment 568676
Grenadier:

(btw, you only get one Grenade launcher arm in the listing.)
View attachment 568675

Full set:
http://www.gridironprops.com/store/...sified_Bats,_6"_Action_figure,_Cobra_Bat.html
I hope these are still instock when I get a little extra money.

I received my minigun arm for the BAT today, I'm very impressed with the quality and finish, looks like an official production piece yet, better than if Hasbro had made it for a heavy gunner BAT. What you see in the picture is what it looks like in person. The orange-yellow color of the ammo can matches the same color on the figure. Another thing, you can have the ammo can on the opposite side of the gun to face the logo backwards so as not to make it as noticeable, it also makes sense to have the spent casings spew out the opposite side so the BAT won't slip on them. Makes me regret missing out on that ripsaw gun set that sold out before I discovered their window closing statement on that set on facebook.
I'm going to start saving to buy more of their items now, I just wish these weren't as expensive as they are.

Last edited:
Back