G.I. Joe: Classified 6" figures

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I like the designs for the movie. I don?t like the route they went with the actor and changing a major part of the SE character, but I?ll never use that head for him.

This was actually the final push I needed to go back and buy/PO all the other Classified figures. Looking forward to digging into this line.

That movie Scarlett looks great, now confused which to get or stick with traditional Classified.
Gonna pass on Snake Eyes as hes a bit light on firepower, plus not liking the cake server knives tbh. Would get the rest if on sale

Sent from my H3113 using Tapatalk

A case of 6 found their way to my Target here in Vegas. Someone grabbed the 2 Cobra Infantry before I got there. I snagged the 2 Zartans and left the repaint Scarlett & Roadblock. Preordered Flint & Lady Jaye from my local comics shop so for now I'm done searching.

According to several people who interviewed some people at Hasbro, it sounds like June is going to be the next big announcement for the line.
It's going to be called YO JOE JUNE. We'll get the announcements for Target (ugh) and Retro as well as past Cobra Island figures being re-released in a wide market like they did with Cobra Trooper/Infantry. I'm really hoping for a HasLab announcement or hint.

Here's the Full Force podcast link: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MY1AuKnorGo

Decided to take another chance on the Redeco figures on Amazon for retail prices, this time Duke. And I got a Redeco Duke!
I've seen that the eyes on Duke could be painted straight from seeing the first wave in person multiple times, this time the eyes are painted all the way off to the side, exactly like my first wave Duke. Looks great for sighting down the rifle.
Now to take a chance on Scarlet.

If we don?t see a rerelease of these target exclusives, I?ll probbably be turning the faucet off. Seriously what?s the point?

Classified Major Bludd up on eBay, Cobra Island exc, 44 bidders at $580 currently. Yikes.

Over $16k now. I think collectors finally found the way to counter scalpers. Troll their auctions with dummy accounts. It will force them to name a price and potentially make them lower if the risk of not being able to sell is there :lol

Back