G.I. Joe: Classified 6" figures

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Finally have Firefly & Viper thanks to my son in law who knows a local collector that sold them for retail. Funny thing is my son in law works at Target in the Toy Dept. but wasn't able to get them at his store because he was off on the days they came in. So I lucked out and my set is up to date. Hopefully no more Target Exclusives for awhile.

You know these are hard to get when even people that work in Target’s toy department can’t get them :lol

Well on Monday a UK comic/Toy store had some Classified Viper and Firefly figures in for all of 10-20 minutes LOL
Managed to snag a Firefly and should be here today.

Patients and No Shipping/Custom chargers getting One to the UK YAY me!

Still can't get a viper. I am guessing it's time to just give up.

At least I got Firefly thanks to a fellow collector.

Still can't get a viper. I am guessing it's time to just give up.

At least I got Firefly thanks to a fellow collector.

Do Not give Up. Just a Patients Game. I am in the UK and Finally got a FIREFLY. Viper sold out in something like 5 to 10 minutes from the UK comic store selling them. Firefly not much longer after that.

Apparently getting more in March/April. So if that is the case for us in the UK. You guys Statesside have it easier, well as you have more Targets LOL

So Chin Up and Happy hunting.

On That Firefly arrived and immediately got rid of the vest. No Idea what Hasbro figure R&D Smoke or If they know anything about the characters. That vest was just all kinds of WRONG for someone like Saboteur FIREFLY.

Infiltration Is his Bread and Butter and he Is the BEST. That is why he chargers what He likes for jobs.

So had a couple of cloth Vests I thought I would try on him now the Plastic EOD type is gone.

Vest 1

zzz ff vest.jpgzzz ff vest1.jpgzzz ff vest2.jpgzzz ff vest3.jpgzzz ff vest4.jpg

Cloth Vest 2

zzz ff vest5.jpgzzz ff vest6.jpgzzz ff vest7.jpgzzz ff vest8.jpgzzz ff vest9.jpg

Also made his more traditional Pack. However Cloth straps as I HATE the pegs LOL Plus back Opens Up.

zzz ff pack2.jpgzzz ff pack.jpgzzz ff pack1.jpgzzz ff pack3.jpg

He loves the Vehicles at His disposal too.

COBRA SUV (Mcfarlane REACH Warthog. Stripped the Interior out. Repainted shell and added new lower down seating)

zzz ff-8.jpgzzz ff-5.jpgzzz ff-7.jpgzzz ff-6.jpg

My Custom Design and Built T.A.R.P.S.

zzz ff.jpgzzz ff-1.jpgzzz ff-2.jpgzzz ff-3.jpgzzz ff-4.jpg

COBRA Night Landing (Updated).

zzz ff boat.jpgzzz ff boat1.jpg

Sea SKIMMER

zzz ff skimmer.jpgzzz ff skimmer2.jpgzzz ff skimmer3.jpgzzz ff skimmer1.jpg

He’s so good at his job that his face is burned to ****. Lol.

He’s so good at his job that his face is burned to ****. Lol.

HAHA That is the US GI JOE Version of FIREFLY. The one where Larry Hama had FIREFLY also being NINJA and FIRE BUG. Or as well trained as a Ad Hoc ISIS Bomb Maker.

My Firefly Will Always be the Professionally Highly Trained (Former Special Forces) Infiltration, Saboteur that we in the UK got when he was First introduced in BATTLE ACTION FORCE. comics. He went toe to toe with Captain Buckingham aka EAGLE and His SAS Force.

The Marvel GI JOE Comic/Larry Hama truly did Not capture this character IMHO as we got him in the UK originally, before we Lost Battle Action Force and then had Only Marvel GI JOE comics. Alas GI JOE Comics went ahead and made him a Ninja FIREBUG :(

Simple Upgrade to Firefly as I have done with some of the others from the Classified line.

Removed the Hasbro hands and added Mezco/Revoltech writ Pins and here Mezco Punisher hands.

That truly changes the Dynamics of the figures Weapon holding stances.

Really do NOT understand why HASBRO has Not yet realised they need move to fully articulated wrist pegs. The separate hands with pegs are So Limited. Moreso if figures that are supposed to use weapons.

Pistol

zzz ff new hands pistol3.jpgzzz ff new hands pistol4.jpgzzz ff new hands pistol5.jpgzzz ff new hands pistol6.jpgzzz ff new hands pistol7.jpgzzz ff new hands pistol8.jpgzzz ff new hands pistol9.jpgzzz ff new hands pistol0.jpgzzz ff new hands pistol1.jpgzzz ff new hands pistol2.jpg

KRISS

zzz ff new hands kriss.jpgzzz ff new hands kriss1.jpg

Rifle

zzz ff new hands rifle.jpgzzz ff new hands rifle1.jpg

Found a second Viper yesterday. Checked the store inventory websites in the morning, nothing. Went to the local Target store since I was out anyways and didn't find anything on the pegs but I still asked an employee to check her PDA, she said they have one figure but couldn't find it in the store. I looked some more and said I'll call back later. Called in the afternoon and another employee found it on the peg and held it for me.

It might've come in on a truck, but I've never heard of a store getting a single figure. One thing is for certain, Target isn't listing these online anymore but they still are getting them in stock.
No sign of Firefly yet.

They’ve been coming in less than full cases now so they’ve been coming in ones, twos, and threes now.

In other news, Pulse has a Fornite variant Snake Eyes up for preorder to ship in a years time. It’s a decent repaint albeit with cartoony accessories from the game.

They?ve been coming in less than full cases now so they?ve been coming in ones, twos, and threes now.

In other news, Pulse has a Fornite variant Snake Eyes up for preorder to ship in a years time. It?s a decent repaint albeit with cartoony accessories from the game.

Fortnite Snake Eyes looks amazing. I hope he comes to UK!

Fortnite Snake is awesome!!

I don't play but I bought the skin for my son to use and preordered two of the figures for myself off Hasbro Pulse. :rock

Why the yearlong wait though??

FNSnake.jpg

FNSnake2.jpg

Do Not give Up. Just a Patients Game. I am in the UK and Finally got a FIREFLY. Viper sold out in something like 5 to 10 minutes from the UK comic store selling them. Firefly not much longer after that.

Apparently getting more in March/April. So if that is the case for us in the UK. You guys Statesside have it easier, well as you have more Targets LOL

So Chin Up and Happy hunting.

On That Firefly arrived and immediately got rid of the vest. No Idea what Hasbro figure R&D Smoke or If they know anything about the characters. That vest was just all kinds of WRONG for someone like Saboteur FIREFLY.

Infiltration Is his Bread and Butter and he Is the BEST. That is why he chargers what He likes for jobs.

So had a couple of cloth Vests I thought I would try on him now the Plastic EOD type is gone.

Patience you say? I NEVER saw a Cobra Trooper in any store ever and barely any of the others at any given time.

My patience will come in the belief that these figures will get reissued at some point (like the Trooper and other characters) in subtle color mods. This is one of the worst toy rollouts I've ever seen. HASBRO finger-not-on-the-PULSE!

The only exclusives I've seen on pegs are a Cobra Coil with Baroness and a couple of Roadblock. I already had them but was very tempted to get a second Baroness to display with the helmet. All the exclusives I've managed to get are from employees pulling them out of the back and held for me mostly after calling the store.
I've seen a ton of the regular figures on pegs last year, not so much now but the last one I saw was a Scarlet earlier this month at Gamestop. Wave 2 I've only ever seen a Cobra Commander, which I bought. None of the Red Ninja or Gung-Ho which I had to buy on Amazon.
The main issue I see is that retailers didn't order enough to meet demand. Now that they've seen the sale numbers, I think they'll be better at having enough supply.

The Fortnite Snake Eyes looks great, I've been trying to figure out if the leg panels are asymmetrical, I'd prefer symmetrical myself.

I preordered one, I have a year to decide to keep it or not.

Just got a delay email on my Zartan and Trooper order with Pulse. So Walgreen's has them but the service I am PAYING for that is literally run by Hasbro is shipping them 2 months later? What a joke.

I just received an email from BBTS. My collector grades and standard grades for Zartan and Cobra Infantry have arrived and will be processed soon. I should have all 4 by the end of next week.

Back