G.I. Joe: Classified 6" figures

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Seriously awesome work. :clap

Thank You So Much Mistermark. Appreciate the Very kind Words.
I Enjoy it and something Unique for my 6inch collection having all these flock head customs at 6inch LOL

Getting HALO qualified. Not a "HOLLYWOOD" Jump. HALO chute rigs I made (Made 2 so far). Backpack is from 3A and their 6 inch line of figures.

zzz raider jump ready.jpgzzz raider jump ready1.jpgzzz raider jump ready2.jpgzzz raider jump ready3.jpgzzz raider jump ready4.jpg

"FREEBIRD"

zzz raider freebird.jpgzzz raider freebird1.jpg

Updated my latest custom with soe New Kit.

Made a patrol cap in cloth Kryptek Tyhon Camo.
Made a Tactical Chest plate carrier vest in Cloth Kryptek Typhon Camo. Added a Little personal touch with some RED highlight stitching too.

zzz raiders kryptek vest.jpgzzz raiders kryptek vest1.jpgzzz raiders kryptek vest2.jpgzzz raiders kryptek vest3.jpgzzz raiders kryptek vest4.jpgzzz raiders kryptek vest5.jpgzzz raiders krytek vest5.jpgzzz raiders krytek vest3.jpgzzz raiders krytek vest4.jpgzzz raiders krytek vest6.jpg

Also MICH Helmet with Removable Add On parts. Face Shield, Eye Shield, HALO Respirator, Quad NODs.

zzz raiders mich helmet.jpgzzz raiders mich helmet face.jpgzzz raiders mich helmet face1.jpgzzz raiders mich helmet face2.jpgzzz raiders mich helmet face3.jpgzzz mich helmet2.jpgzzz mich helmet3.jpgzzz mich helmet1.jpgzzz mich helmet4.jpgzzz mich helmet5.jpg

Some folks have reported that Target has charged them, not just a pre-auth, for Firefly and Viper(s). Hopefully shipping soon!

Regarding my previous comment yes I would love some 6 in adventure team figures. Either all plastic or cloth. Your figures are an inspiration and I would love to have some of my own. Excellent work!!

Regarding my previous comment yes I would love some 6 in adventure team figures. Either all plastic or cloth. Your figures are an inspiration and I would love to have some of my own. Excellent work!!

Thank You So much for the very kind words.

I Honestly hope Hasbro in one way or the other Will release an Adventure Team 6 inch line.
The Classified have certainly shown the Market IS there.

I can tell the time and effort you put into them. Would be cool to find a place to buy head casts so I could make my own though i don't think I could come close to your work. Keep up the excellent work. Really love seeing these

Just 6 more days for the nightmare to return. For some reason I think this release will be more delayed than the last one, I'll still be checking inventory sites the day prior and thereafter. Good luck to everyone!

Well 1 Target shows 6 Vipers as of this morning here in Vegas. 0 Firefly. Hopefully more show up tomorrow morning at more stores here or I'm staying in cuz it won't be worth the trouble. Good luck to any one here that scores them at retail.

Well the Viper and Firefly pages switched over at midnight. Viper just says not sold in stores around me, and Firefly has a "ship it" button but I can't add it to my cart, great.
Both Popfinder and Brickseek says not available at my local stores. I'm going to try throughout the night and most likely call in the morning to see if there's any hope of reserving one.

Raise your hand if you are ready for a giant steaming bowl of disappointment tomorrow! :wave

Already had me a bowl. Woke up at 6am to drive 40 minutes to a Target in Manifee Ca that opens at 7am. Pulled up 10 minutes before 7 with a relatively small line with 8-10 people. Little did I know that the first 5 people in line were from the same family. Target opens and everyone is racing to the toy aisle but no
G.I. Joe figures. So me and 5 others are waiting around for 5-10 minutes to see if they're going to put them out only to be informed from a worker in the electronics department that the figures were placed in that section and that they were now sold out.:slap

Turns out that they only got 5 Vipers in total and that they were selling 1 per customer and the family of scalpers bought them all! :mad:

Last edited:
No CI wave 2 in my area at all. Called the local Target to confirm exactly what Popfinder, Brickseek, and the Target websites are saying.
The truck probably hasn't arrived yet, good thing because KC is a total ice rink now especially right outside my house. Hopefully they become available after the roads get plowed.

At this point I'm questioning why even bother collecting the line? You got what's suppose to be Troop builders being distributed
in meager numbers and as an exclusive in which both Hasbro and Target are clearly aware of the demand. Compound that
problem with scalpers bringing along their entire families. This was once such a fun hobby now its flat out ridiculous and tedious.

There's only one way to defeat scalpers, don't buy from them and eventually they'll have to sell for retail price.

(yeah that's not likely to happen)

Looks like Target and Hasbro F’d it up again! Surprise, surprise. They have no excuse this time since the made-to-order regal Cobra Commander shipped in December. That means they had the knowledge and time to know this line was a hit and these needed to produce these in greater numbers. I’m sure they’ll ignore the issue entirely like they did the first round.

No luck. Hit 3 stores, all being stocked, all said no Joes in their system. I did score a Splinter/Baxter 2 pack so it wasn’t a total waste at least.

Back