G.I. Joe: Classified 6" figures

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
FYI - Arctic Storm Shadow is periodically popping up back on Amazon for those that missed out. Keep an eagle eye on the page.

I'm hoping they make a v2 camo Storm Shadow too in addition to the v1 and arctic version, but keep Storm Shadow a bad guy even in his camo v2 ARAH outfit

C'mon guys, cool your jets :) I'm sure Hasbro realizes there's much more of a demand now and that the line is a hit and they need to up the supply. Give them a month or so to get it sorted. When launching a whole new design in a brand there's always a risk the line won't do well. Turns out, Classified is doing great and people like the designs and have gotten used to/accepted the upgrades/modernization in design. Hasbro will surely up the supply now, Just has to arive from overseas is probably the hold up. Here's hoping we get more soon and there's always your local Comic shop that'll carry the line. Plenty do in Toronto anyway... but they're waiting on stock replenishment as the Joes have sold out twice here. Good luck all and I'm sure we'll get more stock very very soon

I like the positive thinking :)

But unfortunately target is the only place that has the beachhead cobra trooper baroness roadblock line. So yeah, no local stores and all that unless you wanna pay the scalper price. It jus sucks all the way around

For anyone that ordered the Amazon exclusive Arctic Mission Storm Shadow on Day 1 like myself, check to see if your payment is being processed.

Damn it ..sold out :gah:

Sorry, man. I ordered mine and then tried to get word out before the scalpers got them all. I've been refreshing the page since a lot of people are getting charged today and shipping notifications. I figured some extra inventory might free up. It's worth refreshing the page every once in a while since it seems to be going in and out of stock.

I didn't get any notifications through Amazon or nowinstock though, oddly enough.

Sorry, man. I ordered mine and then tried to get word out before the scalpers got them all. I've been refreshing the page since a lot of people are getting charged today and shipping notifications. I figured some extra inventory might free up. It's worth refreshing the page every once in a while since it seems to be going in and out of stock.

I didn't get any notifications through Amazon or nowinstock though, oddly enough.

I appreciate it man :wave

I will keep checking back the amazon page

After seeing Hasbro is trying to relaunch Gi Joe with two new figures lines (well.. the retro one not so new..), one videogame, a new film.. Would Sideshow think on retake the 12" figure line? :pray:

I thought the bodies were alright minus the floppiness. The later bodies looked pretty good on the later figures. I miss that line..... and still no tunnel rat.....
Hopefully this line will makes him and hopefully NOT an exclusive...

yes, prices are going crazy with the HT products, I collect the 12" Star wars line and it is going really crazy, but the late Star wars figures Sideshow launched were at similar prices too. So don?t think if Sideshow retakes the Gijoe line were not much cheaper that HT would.

Got lucky this morning and grabbed a Baroness with Cobra COIL at opening at target. They had 3, and there were three of us there right at opening.

Hearing/reading similar stories online, collectors (and probably scalpers) are there right at opening to get them.

Got lucky this morning and grabbed a Baroness with Cobra COIL at opening at target. They had 3, and there were three of us there right at opening.

Hearing/reading similar stories online, collectors (and probably scalpers) are there right at opening to get them.

Where are you located

Got Baroness as well at Target! Still seen ZERO Troopers and Beach-heads... got to wait for the restock I suppose.

Back