G.I. Joe: Classified 6" figures

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
It's a feature of high end Japanese import figures. It allows you to move the legs higher forward or out to the side than regular hip joints. You drop the leg down at the hips so the lower torso piece doesn't limit movement of the legs, you push the hip back up into place so there isn't as big of a gap in standing poses.
I clipped this review from the time reviewer Robo talks about the drop down hips on this SH Figuarts Iron Man (he calls them swing down joints) so you have an idea on why they're there:
https://youtu.be/B02COTVnO0c?t=281

Very cool! Thanks for the video link =)

Hey all,
Just wanna say that I was able to get my hands on the convention Snake Eyes and it showed up today. (Wish I knew how to post pics with my iPhone)
I gotta tell you that this is a great looking figure but as for the articulation, from the waistline up is really loose!
In a static pose, his his ab crunch wobbles a lot. His shoulder joints for the most part won’t stay up with weapons in it.
Also, there is a dumb bell joint between the hips and the lower abs that’s difficult to twist.
Feels like it’s going to snap off if I turn it too much.
NOTE: At the hip area, the pants top is made of soft vinyl over hard plastic.
I’m hoping that this is just a first factory run and will be improve by the time the pre orders actually ship.

Just got this from Hasbro Pulse today:
Your new estimated ship date is March 19th, your form of payment will be charged at this time.
They're sending Snake Eyes earlier than expected. I actually hate this sort of thing, it makes it difficult to plan for pre-orders. At least I have this covered.

Just got this from Hasbro Pulse today:

They're sending Snake Eyes earlier than expected. I actually hate this sort of thing, it makes it difficult to plan for pre-orders. At least I have this covered.

I just received the same email. I just ordered the one and will pick up duplicates when the regular version hits stores. I'm stoked for this.

I got the email too :yess:

I need news like this

Been a rough week :lecture

Although I think Hasbro Pulse is located in NY ...should I be worried :horror

I got the email too :yess:

I need news like this

Been a rough week :lecture

Although I think Hasbro Pulse is located in NY ...should I be worried :horror

If yer really concerned, you can spray the shipping box with Lysol and leave it for a few minutes, that'll kill anything. Though if you spray the actual product box be prepared to throw the packaging away, the Lysol will ruin it. The figure and accessories you can wash with soap and water thoroughly.
(I have a package coming soon from china and looked into it) :lol

Hey all,
Just wanna say that I was able to get my hands on the convention Snake Eyes and it showed up today. (Wish I knew how to post pics with my iPhone)
I gotta tell you that this is a great looking figure but as for the articulation, from the waistline up is really loose!
In a static pose, his his ab crunch wobbles a lot. His shoulder joints for the most part won’t stay up with weapons in it.
Also, there is a dumb bell joint between the hips and the lower abs that’s difficult to twist.
Feels like it’s going to snap off if I turn it too much.
NOTE: At the hip area, the pants top is made of soft vinyl over hard plastic.
I’m hoping that this is just a first factory run and will be improve by the time the pre orders actually ship.

Aww that sucks..but why does this not surprise me for Hasbro :lecture

Looks like us second-batchers aren't getting ours early like the rest of you =(

Given the current crisis ..you might be lucky to get it later at the July release .

I’m wearing gloves when I open the shipper box ...I’m dead serious :lecture

The virus only survives around 3 hours without a host. Your package will be just fine by the time it arrives to you, even if it was packed by the infected.

The virus only survives around 3 hours without a host. Your package will be just fine by the time it arrives to you, even if it was packed by the infected.

Oh oh now they are saying the virus could last on cardboard for 24 hrs ..so the news said let the package sit 24 hrs and use gloves and then throw the shipper box away :thud:

I got an email telling me they were gonna ship snake eyes yesterday. Still haven’t. Received an actual “shipped” confirmation with any tracking. Anybody gets theirs?
I tried to check on the Hasbro site, but for whatever reason it isn’t letting me in at all.........

I got an email telling me they were gonna ship snake eyes yesterday. Still haven’t. Received an actual “shipped” confirmation with any tracking. Anybody gets theirs?
I tried to check on the Hasbro site, but for whatever reason it isn’t letting me in at all.........

Mine should be here on Monday

Back