G.I. Joe: Classified 6" figures

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I had my suspicions, but they were confirmed yesterday - DON'T trust Target's website! Several in my area said "Low Stock" on the Cobra Troopers (with one actually stating the amount remaining). Went to 4 Targets, first one I showed up to had 2 Beach Heads which said "Out of Stock" on the site. Decent as I had no Beach Heads, but no Cobra Troopers. I'm officially done chasing. If I'm near a Target and have time, I'll stop in and look. Otherwise, nope.

P.S. - I only took 1 Beach Head. Left the other for someone to hopefully, pleasantly discover. Don't be greedy folks! Although if you only grab 1 Trooper, you're really showing restraint because I need at least 2! :nana:

I had my suspicions, but they were confirmed yesterday - DON'T trust Target's website! Several in my area said "Low Stock" on the Cobra Troopers (with one actually stating the amount remaining). Went to 4 Targets, first one I showed up to had 2 Beach Heads which said "Out of Stock" on the site. Decent as I had no Beach Heads, but no Cobra Troopers. I'm officially done chasing. If I'm near a Target and have time, I'll stop in and look. Otherwise, nope.

P.S. - I only took 1 Beach Head. Left the other for someone to hopefully, pleasantly discover. Don't be greedy folks! Although if you only grab 1 Trooper, you're really showing restraint because I need at least 2! :nana:

PopFindr is the best way IMO so far..with these particular Joes . Target’s website is the worst and Brickseek has been in accurate for these .

PopFindr helped me best to get Baroness :lecture

Target's website was how I found the Troopers yesterday, backed that up with Popfinder. I called everyone that had them in my area of reach and they had them, however one store said they were all claimed for order pickup, maybe that's why they show in stock but aren't available? Although I did call a Target that said he had the troopers and one Beachhead, Target's website did not show Beachhead available anywhere locally.

Neither pop or target show anything anywhere near me. They showed up once weeks ago and has been zeros ever since

That pop site don’t work for ****. Says they’re all over the place, and nothing..........

I’ve found it very accurate and wouldn’t have any of the Target wave if it wasn’t for it. It hasn’t helped that there just hasn’t been stock lately but it’s saved me countless and aimless searching.

I've never used PopFindr before, but it says there are 2 Baroness COIL sets at a Target that's a good 20 mins away... I imagine that since this is the only location showing any in stock that those two are probably being hidden or held in the back for employees and/or regular customers.

Should I try going? Should I call ahead? Does anyone here have any advice on how to talk to Target people about toys? lol

I've never used PopFindr before, but it says there are 2 Baroness COIL sets at a Target that's a good 20 mins away... I imagine that since this is the only location showing any in stock that those two are probably being hidden or held in the back for employees and/or regular customers.

Should I try going? Should I call ahead? Does anyone here have any advice on how to talk to Target people about toys? lol
Don’t bother. I already checked for you......and Richmond as well

Unboxed Baroness tonight. She's my favorite figure from this line that I've opened so far. The bike is awesome as well and I'm happy to see they used a hard rubber for the wheels. Her headsculpt looks fantastic and I really like the optional biker helmet head. The heads are very easy to remove and swap. I have a third Destro coming tomorrow (keeping one of each variant boxed). Need to find a third Beach Head as well (for the same reason). I was going to unbox some Cobra Troopers tonight and then I saw the prices on eBay :horror

It can be difficult to get the figures to stand on their own so I ordered some small, clear stands with foot pegs.

IMG_5234.jpg

IMG_5235.jpg

Went to Target today and to my surprise..three figures were sitting on the pegs

Patience is the key folks..they are coming :clap

Last edited:
Am loving all these pics.
I'm not familiar with much of Gi Joe.
In Australia,i grew up on Star wars,sprinkled in with MOTU and later Tformers.
I do like the Dreadnoks and did have Zandar and Zarana as a kid.
I know locally the wave 1 figures will be hitting in October,so I may pick them up at some stage.

PopFindr is the best way IMO so far..with these particular Joes . Target?s website is the worst and Brickseek has been in accurate for these .

PopFindr helped me best to get Baroness :lecture

Thanks, but.....I've found Popfindr to be inaccurate as well. I'll just bide my time, I'll get what I'm looking for eventually.

But damn..........these things truly ARE Classified!

Am loving all these pics.
I'm not familiar with much of Gi Joe.
In Australia,i grew up on Star wars,sprinkled in with MOTU and later Tformers.
I do like the Dreadnoks and did have Zandar and Zarana as a kid.
I know locally the wave 1 figures will be hitting in October,so I may pick them up at some stage.

Uhh, well yeah.....GI Joe just screams American Military Might!

That being said, there are a few Aussie or Oceania characters.

The detail that Hasbro has put in the eyes is perfection

I hope we get a firefly with this eye sculpt :clap

The detail that Hasbro has put in the eyes is perfection

I hope we get a firefly with this eye sculpt :clap

Hasbro, make sure you make it a target exclusive only sold in every third city closest to the nearest border and limit it to 100 units and only sell it on the second Tuesday of every other month. That’ll make fans happy

PDD is apparently in stock at GameStop for anyone needing an outlandish fix right now. I’m so glad we’re getting him already. Just shows how wacky they are willing to let this line go.

Back