1/6 G.I.JOE Adventure Team VS. MARS/Terron Industries/Black Dragon Crime Syndicate

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Greetings Fellow 1/6 enthusiast, I've got my work cut out for me, like you I do customs, but what you guys do with casting and material, I do with graphics and papercraft. ( I specialize in scale printable dio items, and I need some help). I don't know if I'm posting in the correct place but I'm looking for someone here who can help make some uniforms for my troops. Things I'm looking for are as follows:

1/6 J.U.M.P. Jet packs in green or blue

Jumpsuits (pics to show what I'm looking for)

Need lab uniform for scientists, hazmat uniform for Black dragons/terron industries

need MARS styled uniforms......these are a lot like cobra soldier uniforms, so I'm sure someone on here might could help me.

cast heads of Steel Brigade, and iron Grenadiers

Scarlett uniform to fit on cygirl body or hot toys body or Hasbro jane body.

Attachments

• 7111165963_2a5afc58a2_b.jpg
    7111165963_2a5afc58a2_b.jpg
    67.6 KB · Views: 369
  • 8050613371_c904f79bb0_h.jpg
    8050613371_c904f79bb0_h.jpg
    60.3 KB · Views: 365
  • black-dragon-suit-joecon-2013_1359652864.jpg
    black-dragon-suit-joecon-2013_1359652864.jpg
    57.5 KB · Views: 362
  • trooperWEB.jpg
    trooperWEB.jpg
    82.9 KB · Views: 348
I need them for my M.A.R.S. Fortress that I'm working on (once completed this fortress will be a free download so everyone can build their own!

KIMG0306.JPG

KIMG0308.jpg

KIMG0307.jpg

KIMG0317.jpg

All of my playset W.I.P. pics are on my facebook (living the adventure dios) I'd love to hear from 1/6 collectors and get some feedback on dio items they want to see.

And if anyone here can help on the uniforms please contact me.

Attachments

• KIMG0323.jpg
    KIMG0323.jpg
    83.3 KB · Views: 260
Thanks EVILFACE, I'm all set to buy the casts off of ebay, spider's work is fantastic, I spent a great deal of time looking through all of the fantastic work off of that link. As well as enaud's jump packs, (I also need a few in yellow.....but I can paint).......I will be contacting them to get prices, as I am wanting to make a missive troop dio.

I hope anyone who reads this thread will check out my dio page (see link at beginning of thread). I am always looking for ideas, and take requests. All of you guys have skill with building figures, I make backgrounds, and dio items, playsets, and the ones on my site are 100% FREE, all I ask is when you use them just to mention where you got them.

Try these on for size. They come from a Japanese custom site.

Attachments

• pat_USBDU_Trousers.pdf
    9.7 KB · Views: 25
  • pat_USBDU_Jacket.pdf
    11.9 KB · Views: 30
Back