fyi sale at tonnerdirect

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
heya guys dont kill the messenger, if ya dont like em , dont get em, a couple people were very happy i posted this thread...dirt cheap as far as tonner goes...these are my first...

Even though they aren't the greatest depictions I am impressed at their size and $50 is about what I would be willing to pay for them. I'm considering both Batman and Superman.

I wish I knew someone who collected this stuff. This would make a perfect gift, but I can't think of anyone I know who would want one. The Superman and Batman and Wonder Woman are good, the Poison Ivy one is probably my favorite.

I wish the Kreacher was only $50.

I've gotta admit, for fifty bucks, this is the first time I actually thought about buying the bats, but I just... can't. it's just too weird-looking, I'm afraid it would come alive in the middle of the night and kill all my hot toys:eek:

The joker for $50 too. Thanks for the update OP.

65.jpg

That Joker looks like Ruth Buzzi (look it up:wacky)

I only have one tonnor and that's dobby. That one was less doll like. Would look good with the gg hp busts that I've never displayed and probably never will.

I'll pm you when it happens Keith. Whole new market for Tonner products

Back