FUTURAMA is coming back in 2008!!!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
gotta thank Adult Swim for making this possible.

Thanks for the raddest info of the day.

Bite my shiney metal ass!! Thats GREAT news!!! I got all seasons on DVD :cool:
I was so disappointed that they canned the show. Cant wait for those new episodes :chew Although as I'm in Europe, I'll prob have to wait until the show gets put on DVD :monkey2

I'm surprised to find that Comedy Central is getting the show. Good for them!

"Good news, everyone!"

Batty said:
And don't forget:

SWEET!!!!

This is the greatest news since they reinstated Family Guy!

I always felt that the series could have gone so much further, and it was already getting funnier and more insane with every episode. Nice to think that we will have another go at it, let's all cross our fingers and hope for 4 more seasons!!!!

This calls for a wookiee line!! :chew :chew :chew :chew

This is great news.

Here's to Santa delivering the new episodes and.....KILLING YOU ALL.

Giant Chicken said:
Because Matt G. and Company are very busy working on the Simpsons movie that will hit theaters next summer.

They should can that movie. The Simpsons are not even half as funny as they used to be. Those cartoons start to make less sense with every episode. They seem to be more intend on putting in as much real life news jokes as they can instead of making a cartoon that makes sense.

CAN THE SIMPSONS!! START WITH FUTURAMA ALREADY!! :monkey4 :emperor

simpsons has had its day now, the film should have been out about 8 years ago, no one really bothers anymore as its always on, and i cant tell you how many times iv seen the same re run on sky.

i am so chuffed about a new series of futurama though, but i loved the ending so much to the last episode, i wonder if they will pick up where they left off or just ignore it, i say leave it down to a 1 episode relationship and carry on, too much change for my liking if they se t them up.:D

Back