• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Collector Freaks and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Furystorm's FS - Dead, Space Jockey

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

furystorm

Super Freak
Reaction score
Furystorm's Firesale

An opportunity to obtain my absolute grail has presented itself and like always, I do not have the proper funding in place to comfortably seal the deal. Please help me by buying some of these fine collectibles. I’m open to offers as I’m obviously a motivated seller at this point, but please be respectful. Prices include shipping to the continental United States. I will consider shipping overseas, but the buyer will be responsible for all shipping charges in addition to the prices listed below.

Palisades Alien Space Jockey AP $180

Dead Subject 560 - Corporate Spokesman (exclusive Spooktacular edition) $85
Dead Subject 805 - Tactical Containment Unit Operator (Spooktacular edition)$45
Dead Subject 138 - Street Prophet (exclusive) $45

All of these Dead have been protected from light and dust in a glass enclosed display case. All original packaging and accessories are included with each figure. However brown shippers have been discarded.

Thanks for looking, and as always pm me with questions or offers!

Last edited:
Re: Furystorm's FS - Dead, SSE, Resident Evil, Shaun, Space Jockey

SSE Creature already? YOU SO CRAZY!!!!

SSE Creature already? YOU SO CRAZY!!!!

Well, I know I'm never going to see the other two at any price I can afford. You know, I mostly sold them out of fear of missing out on the Creature SSE, but then with the more generous edition size, it seems like that would not have been a problem. Thats just part of collecting Sideshow, not knowing. But really, there's so much Alien stuff coming down the pipe anyway, I need the space.

Oh yeah, and not to mention my grail! :D

PM to you kind sir, how could i not try and help a man with his grail ! :rock

If you break up your dead collection i'll take the security guard and Doctor.

Payment on it's way bro !

Re: Furystorm's FS - Dead, SSE, Resident Evil, Space Jockey

What's the grail fury?!?!

SSE Creature :monkey2

Let everything go but not the

CHAINSAW!!!

Avfin - chainsaw sold first!!!

Madcow - the grail is in my WTB thread, Bowen Grendel Bronze Hunter Rose Statue, edition of 25 from 1997. Also, contact me about the SSE Creature. I'm sure we can work something out.

Good sale---Great to see you getting the piece you wanted:banana

Furystorm's Firesale

Sideshow Creature from the Black Lagoon
Silver Screen Edition #73/100 $300

OMG! How can you do this? The SSE Creature is a grail in and of itself!!! And for only $300! Whoever buys it is going to make out like a bandit! I think you'll regret this some day!

I think I'm going to cry!

Updated with a slight clarification on the CFTBL. Its the diorama, just in case anybody was interested, and not the premium format. Some of these things will be hitting the 'bay next week. Feel free to fire off offers to me.

Whew! OK, that makes more sense. Still, having to sell the SSE diorama is bad enough....... I feel your pain!

Bumping and lowering the price on the Creature substantially to the best I can do for the board. $220 shipped to continental U.S. I know there are a lot of them out there, but if he does not sell by Sunday, its up on the bay!

And remember, shoot me offers on all the other items listed too.

Thanks for looking everyone, and please help me get my grail funds! :D

Hey bud, got Krauser today. Tried to leave you feedback, but the forum won't let me... lame. :lol

Updated, breaking up the Dead, some taken, others available.

Come and get 'em! :D

Re: Furystorm's FS - Dead, SSE Creature Dio, Space Jockey

Bumping, and the Dead are starting to fly. Only four displayed left, and one Butcher unopened. Shoot me offers, I'm paying for the grail! :D

Back