• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Collector Freaks and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

furystorm's Episode VII: The Final Purge

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Took them down at MadCow's insistence, and good recommendation. I had no idea these were a gold mine and sold for so much on eBay. Oh well, nothing to sell today then boys...

Move along, move along... :D

Geez, put a target on my head why don't ya... :p :D

5/24/2013 2nd attempt - Star Wars X-Wing Miniature Game - Unsold and off to eBay, plus shipping...

In the interest of having something up today, on the eve of the 30th anniversary of ROTJ, and because I removed my previous item, here you go. I wish I had the time, and the inclination to play this game. The few times I played it were fun, even in easy mode. Anyway, everything is included, nothing is missing. Oh, who are we kidding? I couldn't find any friends that wanted to play with me. Typical...

null_zpsb30ea163.jpg

Last edited:
You know he sold out this week, right? He is a gem, but Ben is jaw dropping, and Boba looks to be very promising.

You know he sold out this week, right? He is a gem, but Ben is jaw dropping, and Boba looks to be very promising.

I have heard they may be visiting that in PF form which would be too sweet. Otherwise I may have to pick him up.

I wish I had the moneys to collect them, but I'm already invested in too many lines as is. I'll beg the Mistress for one this Christmas. :lol

I wish I had the moneys to collect them, but I'm already invested in too many lines as is. I'll beg the Mistress for one this Christmas. :lol

I miss the Mistress. She was so awesome (and good to me).

Happy 30th Return of the Jedi!

If someone actually buys this today, there will be freebies inside your package!

5/25/2013 Topps Star Wars Galaxy Complete 140 Card Collection - Sold, plus shipping...

Thought I found something this time. But alas, they are not that valuable. I barely remember having these, but there they were at the bottom of my archival box of Star Wars items. Really great art on these of course. Shoot me an offer, I'd love for these to go to a good freak home. Spare me the hassle of eBay please.

I know I mentioned a ROTJ poster, but I'm too lazy to deal with posters today...

null_zps105949d9.jpg

Last edited:
Back