Furiosa (May 24, 2024)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Being called the Phantom Menace of the Mad Max series.
Obi Wan No GIF by Star Wars

Sounds like it’ll be a great video to watch at home once it’s released to disc and public viewing. After that short review I doubt I’ll spend the money bucks but we do get $5 Tuesdays here where I live so maybe..

I’m watching FR right now and had to pause to say I know why Wor-Gar loves this movie.

Zoe in skimpy outfit with nips showing lol

I will say she seems the most tough one out of the entire group of models.

Anya is one of the hottest girl in hollywood (for my tastes anyway) but Miller should have stopped at Fury Road. He hit gold with the last one, everything else will be some "réchauffé". He needs to wait another 30 years when the movie technology wîl upgrade again lol. Also not giving us Max in this one is just silly.

Fury Road was weak
Well damn. It's official. We just can't be friends anymore. I'll try to just remember the good times. . .

Miller should have stopped at Fury Road.
I love Fury Road. Putting nostalgia goggles to the side, I feel it is up there with Road Warrior, even, in terms of being a great George Miller film. But I also have a sense that it was lightning in a bottle. Things came together at the right time, he probably did build up ideas and energies since the mid-80s to do it right, and it's hard to replicate something like that. Beyond Thunderdome was a huge dropoff from Road Warrior. Ivan Reitman couldn't replicate Ghostbusters in 1989. Temple of Doom I personally love, but also recognize the diminished returns from Raiders.
For that reason, I haven't followed this new one's development very closely and never developed strong expectations for it. I hope it's good but will be unsurprised if it isn't.

Well damn. It's official. We just can't be friends anymore. I'll try to just remember the good times. . .

I love Fury Road. Putting nostalgia goggles to the side, I feel it is up there with Road Warrior, even, in terms of being a great George Miller film. But I also have a sense that it was lightning in a bottle. Things came together at the right time, he probably did build up ideas and energies since the mid-80s to do it right, and it's hard to replicate something like that. Beyond Thunderdome was a huge dropoff from Road Warrior. Ivan Reitman couldn't replicate Ghostbusters in 1989. Temple of Doom I personally love, but also recognize the diminished returns from Raiders.
For that reason, I haven't followed this new one's development very closely and never developed strong expectations for it. I hope it's good but will be unsurprised if it isn't.
Ok hold on hold on hold on lol

I’m finishing my rewatch tonight :panic:

Back