Funko Legacy: Mad Max Fury Road

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
If there's six inch figures, that should mean there can be 12 inch figures, so hopefully funko doesn't own those rights as well, and someone good will answer the challenge, pick up those rights and deliver something official and high quality (despite the bootlegs having been pretty good).

Their character selections were good. The execution was awful. They have an opportunity here to have a fresh start.

Yeah...their GoT figures were trash but the Firefly and Fantastic Mr Fox figures were not bad...unfortunately I love this film so much I will have to get them...NECA must be giving up...they should be ashamed that this slipped through their fingers while they were distracted by lesser licenses...

Yeah...their GoT figures were trash but the Firefly and Fantastic Mr Fox figures were not bad...unfortunately I love this film so much I will have to get them...NECA must be giving up...they should be ashamed that this slipped through their fingers while they were distracted by lesser licenses...
Honestly - I don't think it was that it slipped through their fingers, or they missed it - I think Funko just has way more money to throw at the license. Plus NECA's track record of character selection has been less than stellar - for all the **** about the Legacy collection, they did put out quite a few characters.

Why Funko and not NECA? :gah:

I still hope this leads to a 1/6 company getting the Fury Road and Road Warrior license. :pray:

I thought the legacy figures were great, with good articulation, and mostly spot on sculpts, and they broke right out of package only half as often as NECA

Honestly - I don't think it was that it slipped through their fingers, or they missed it - I think Funko just has way more money to throw at the license. Plus NECA's track record of character selection has been less than stellar - for all the **** about the Legacy collection, they did put out quite a few characters.

Good point...all of that POP money can probably pay for a lot of license...actually now that I look at their Fallout figures and compare them to some recent NECA releases I am thinking that this will work.

I am shocked and so excited that this is finally happening. And now that Funko had opened the door to licensing, who knows, maybe NECA will be able to get it too. Dark Horse was releasing Game of Thrones figures (granted they were unarticulated) at the same time Funko was doing its Legacy line.

those suck ass

Funko will make something that looks better and will be cheaper. And that's saying something.

Miller refuses to allow Fury Road merch and when he finally does he goes with Funko?

At least Funko figures won't fall apart when you touch them.

Are you joking? Funko probably had more widespread breakage issues in their small number of action figures they’ve produced than NECA has had in their entire history.

Are you joking? Funko probably had more widespread breakage issues in their small number of action figures they’ve produced than NECA has had in their entire history.

This is a fact. This is why the news of Legacy coming back was met with a resounding MEH even from people on different Funko forums. I bought the Skyrim Daedric Warrior, Fallout Power Armor, and Book of Life. The Book of life ones LOOK amazing, but I have never taken them out of the package because I expect them to just disintegrate...have not heard any updates on this, all of the fury road stylized figures (pop/rock candy) are already rolling out, so maybe it is cancelled?

Back