Funko Game of Thrones 3.75" Figures

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

TheFiend

Super Freak
CF Supporter
Reaction score
They have 9 points of articulation. I wish they had more articulation i.e. Hasbro's Star Wars Vintage Collection like but these might be fun. I won't be jumping into this line fully, but I'll pick up a few. I really like seeing characters we haven't seen yet in other lines like Tormund, Ygritte and the Night's King. I think the Wall play set is neat. Makes me think of old Kenner play sets from back in the day. I won't be getting it though.

Why is Tyrion in Nights Watch outfit? I know it's the theme but seems strange. I love the list of characters.

Why is Tyrion in Nights Watch outfit? I know it's the theme but seems strange. I love the list of characters.

My understanding of this line, or at least the rumor I read, is that each wave will be themed. So, the first wave is themed "The Wall." I imagine Funko decided to pull Tyrion in to add another main character to the mix, since Tyrion visited the Wall in Season 1. I'm surprised we aren't getting a Lord Commander Mormont or Ser Alliser Thorne, but perhaps they'll be in a later wave featuring the Wall.

I cannot remember first season too well but in the book he is lent a nights watch cloak to keep him warm, if you look under the cloak its his normal attire. I do not not think it is themed it is actually what he wore.

Re: Funko Game of Thrones 3.75" Figures

My understanding of this line, or at least the rumor I read, is that each wave will be themed. So, the first wave is themed "The Wall." I imagine Funko decided to pull Tyrion in to add another main character to the mix, since Tyrion visited the Wall in Season 1. I'm surprised we aren't getting a Lord Commander Mormont or Ser Alliser Thorne, but perhaps they'll be in a later wave featuring the Wall.

Well that would makes sense of an entire series of characters based around the Wall. And yeah, and Alliser Thorne would have been great and is sorely missing, imo.

Just found out about these through the Toy Fair reveals.

I'm all in...

... although the playset will be price-dependent (since it's a pretty small wall. It is iconic though...)

Interesting direction for Funko with all this talk of themed waves and the revealed secondary characters, given they have always maintained that the majority of ReAction consumers cherry pick certain characters, and that few franchises warrant second waves. I only hope the Thrones fan-base is enough to support this line. Would love to see a King's Landing wave next. :D

Jon and Tyrion's cloaks look removable...

... which would be really cool. I know Tyrion visited the Wall, but I would display him with King's Landing characters. (As if Funko wouldn't revisit Tyrion in King's Landing attire in a later line anyway.)

Holy snikes! Tyrion and Jon look fantastic. I might buy these if the cards are specific to the characters and not generic. The new MOTU cards are amazing looking. So anything like that and it's on.

Holy snikes! Tyrion and Jon look fantastic. I might buy these if the cards are specific to the characters and not generic. The new MOTU cards are amazing looking. So anything like that and it's on.

Generic cards. :(

Makes the decision to open them easier.

These do not look at the same level of quality as 3.75" Hasbro figures. The 6" line died quickly and i fear the choice of secondary characters by using "themes" will make a lot of these peg warmers though I'm happy to see characters i never thought would be made as action figures.

I'll have to see them in hand. I wish McFarlane had the rights. It's hard to go back and buy 3.75" and even 6" after you've tasted HT et all.

mcfar does but doin the build sets like the the walking dead ones. been gettin the blind bag mini GOT figs by mcfar and do like them but word wish mcfar were doin larger scale thrones figures.

These do not look at the same level of quality as 3.75" Hasbro figures. The 6" line died quickly and i fear the choice of secondary characters by using "themes" will make a lot of these peg warmers though I'm happy to see characters i never thought would be made as action figures.

I'll have to see them in hand. I wish McFarlane had the rights. It's hard to go back and buy 3.75" and even 6" after you've tasted HT et all.

I only got a couple of the 6" figures, and the main reason for not getting more was likeness. At 6" I expect a pretty solid rendition of an actor. At 3.75" my expectations on likeness are nowhwere near as high, a passing resemblence to the character is all that is necessary. At this scale what I am keen on is character variety, and this wave has it in spades (albeit limited by theme). I will be getting all of these.

Although I agree with you, that it's a risky move. I hope that these sell well enough to at least warrant a second wave. A King's Landing theme with an Iron Throne set piece seems an obvious first choice (and likely a better seller).

I am on the fence with these. Like others, I will have to see them in person before I commit. Neat idea though!

Back