Fullmetal's 1/6 customs (Please get in touch with Davinator65 for inquiries)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I would like to buy a lil merle as it looks amazing but on little thing:wink1:
The top belt should be wider with small eyelets around it.

I would like to buy a lil merle as it looks amazing but on little thing:wink1:
The top belt should be wider with small eyelets around it.

I think he's talking about the vertical straps that bind the others down. Like in these photo's here.
That's the only thing I see missing. Though I don't remember there being eyelets, as this pictures show screws.
Unless he's talking about the strap on the arm itself. Then the pictures show the eyelets.
I guess we really need to define top and bottom..:lol To me the top is the end nearest to the blade, so he must be talking
about the strap closest to the shoulder. So picture 1 and 3 show it best.

Merle13_zpsc88f48e3.jpg

merle16_zps379408c9.jpg

Merle9_zpse7592b41.jpg

Last edited:
Thank you Ike-Con :)
I am currently working on the revisions now on the Li'l Merles. The tip needs to be slightly tapered and need the eyelets on the top belt. Unfortunately, I can't find a tiny copper eyelets available (only 2mm, I need 1mm only) so I am making custom-made eyelets for it. Will post updates on the Li'l Merle thread :)

Li'l Merle version 2

Li'l Merle Ver. 2
Now the tip is slightly tapered, and the belt for the biceps has custom-made copper eyelets.

hgwz.jpg

hho7y.jpg

ui35.jpg

ydyt.jpg

5kfw.jpg

3i9x.jpg

Very nice...Version 2 looks much improved. One question though.

Will that fit a muscle body arm like the TTM-19? Because Merle is a little more beefier than
his brother.

Last edited:
Very nice...Version 2 looks much improved. One question though.

Will that fit a muscle body arm like the TTM-19? Because Merle is a little more beefier than
his brother.

Yes sir :)
Thank you Paul and Ike-Con :)

Custom Riddick's Ulaks
Aluminum blade; plastic handle

1giir.jpg

9kac9.jpg

g9na.jpg

66***.jpg

Please send PM to Davinator65 for any inquiries. Thank you!

Back